• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The BlackKnights[Evil]

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm actually loving this guild only because I have a huge enjoyment of Code Geass. Expect an application from me later on, I'm loving this badass concept.

Also, a side-note that I absolutely love Kallen, Asahina and Toodo. They are mint.

Mezular

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: mezular
Date of birth: September 12th, 1996
Spec: Runeblade (Level 34)
Profession: Crafter (Level 25, I haven’t tried to master yet, since Warp is rather convenient)
Teamspeak?: I have it, but I do not have a functioning microphone. However, I certainly can listen and I can type rather quickly.
What guilds/towns have you been in?: I've been a member of Belegost, Wyntervale, and Aurora, but each ended up inactive.
What maps have you been in HC for?: I played for a portion of Dragongarde, however I was new and wasn't very dedicated. I came back around the second half of Bastion, and since Haven was released I've been on nearly every day playing as much as I can.
Misc: I can dedicate a fair amount of time to any plans or goals the guild has, and unlike many players, I have common sense, respect, and a fair understanding of grammar and spelling. I've always been looking to join a group that is skilled, yet somewhat serious as well as unique. I've never seen something emerge like the Black Knights, and it seems as though the guild will have an immense challenge, but one it could potentially handle. While I can’t say I alone would make a huge difference within the strength of the town, I believe I could be a worthy addition, and could help out both through support based on labor and material gathering, as well as combat. Lastly, it's also nice to see that someone else out there enjoyed Code Geass (That ending... ;O).

Last edited:

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: DefaultTexture
Date of birth: 10-11-1997
Spec: Wiiz, goin runeblade or goon after
Profession: Crafter right now, goin Alch or enchanter
Teamspeak?: Yeah I have a mic and can talk and stuff
What guilds/towns have you been in?: Last map I was in quite a few, UW, TCK, and nw but not for long
What maps have you been in HC for? Zeal, DG, Bastion, and now Haven
Misc: I'm on alot, don't like to do anything but pvp. I'll be an alch whore if needed.

IGN:
Date of birth: 9/23/1994
Spec: Dragoon level 60.
Profession: Crafter still.
Teamspeak?: I have it and a mic so yeah I can use it.
What guilds/towns have you been in?: Orion in Zeal and in Bastion Wintervale and some other town I forgot.
What maps have you been in HC for? I started in Zeal and skipped DG but played on Bastion.
Misc: How could I not join a Code Geass reference?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
IGN: DefaultTexture
Date of birth: 10-11-1997
Spec: Wiiz, goin runeblade or goon after
Profession: Crafter right now, goin Alch or enchanter
Teamspeak?: Yeah I have a mic and can talk and stuff
What guilds/towns have you been in?: Last map I was in quite a few, UW, TCK, and nw but not for long
What maps have you been in HC for? Zeal, DG, Bastion, and now Haven
Misc: I'm on alot, don't like to do anything but pvp. I'll be an alch whore if needed.

@XLR8MooP no pls.

IGN: Poppypower09
Date of birth: Jan 13, 1999
Spec: None yet, but planning on going for Ninja.
Profession: None yet, but I can be whatever profession you need.
Teamspeak?: I don't have a mic, but I could listen in.
What guilds/towns have you been in?: None
What maps have you been in HC for? I had played about a year ago, but quit early on so I don't remember the name.
Misc: This seems like an awesome guild and I hope can have the chance to join you guys.

biowaier

TNT
IGN: biowaier (Case sensitive)
Date of birth: 4. 23. 1999 (Making me 14.7932222222)
Spec: Dreadknight Level 6
Profession: Crafter level 12
Teamspeak?: No, but I can download it. :I
What guilds/towns have you been in?: Demonwood, Applied for Rapture.
What maps have you been in HC for? Baston, Warshard, Heaven (If that's how you spell it)
Misc: I mastered Disciple a day before the huge update, I seek revenge. e.e