• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion The Best Herocraft

I came back to the server recently, to find low numbers and very horrid people. I don't understand these castle things I don't think they offer a lot of fun to returning players. The thing that brought me to Herocraft in the first place was a different way to level your heroes. I enjoyed grinding in dungeons with my friends late at night and killing sub bosses with 20k hp and getting loot drops. I believe I played 2-3 maps ago where everyone seemed to be having fun even if your town was in the middle of being raided, telling everyone in town chat to close your doors and dig in was so exciting and when you eventually got to the raider level of going into town and killing people that was endless amount of fun, I kind of would want to see Herocraft go back to that, I understand you guys are trying new things but, I just can't get invested in them. I loved dungeons I don't want to grind in a giant dark room, that's not fun to me, And im sure i'll get a lot of "if you don't like it leave?" Because the community doesn't actually care about the players just themselves. so there's that just thought i'd add my opinion on how the server is going now..

spiralz

Obsidian
I came back to the server recently, to find low numbers and very horrid people. I don't understand these castle things I don't think they offer a lot of fun to returning players. The thing that brought me to Herocraft in the first place was a different way to level your heroes. I enjoyed grinding in dungeons with my friends late at night and killing sub bosses with 20k hp and getting loot drops. I believe I played 2-3 maps ago where everyone seemed to be having fun even if your town was in the middle of being raided, telling everyone in town chat to close your doors and dig in was so exciting and when you eventually got to the raider level of going into town and killing people that was endless amount of fun, I kind of would want to see Herocraft go back to that, I understand you guys are trying new things but, I just can't get invested in them. I loved dungeons I don't want to grind in a giant dark room, that's not fun to me, And im sure i'll get a lot of "if you don't like it leave?" Because the community doesn't actually care about the players just themselves. so there's that just thought i'd add my opinion on how the server is going now..

Have you considered what might be in the works right now? HC is always changing/evolving/on it's way to release more/different content. Try asking around a bit to find out what's coming. Dungeons, for example, aren't gone forever and a new type of dungeon system is going to be implemented in the near future. Try having a little more optimism ;)

Have you considered what might be in the works right now? HC is always changing/evolving/on it's way to release more/different content. Try asking around a bit to find out what's coming. Dungeons, for example, aren't gone forever and a new type of dungeon system is going to be implemented in the near future. Try having a little more optimism ;)
I didn't mean to sound down, Im just stating my opinion they wanted feedback so i'm giving it to them, This server has always been great it's just as of right now I find it hard to play it when people are always so vulgar and there's not much to do, and the money system has been lowered loads, and seems like the only way to make decent money is to use real world money.

Also, it seems as if the map has lost a lot of size also, I get to the edge of the world in a matter of 5 minutes.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
It's actually larger than it has been at 5k as opposed to the usual 4k.
I can confirm this is a small map compared to previous maps. A large portion of the maps were around 10kx10k

additionally @OlgrannyGumjob declaring war on other townships is coming back once a few bugs are smoothed out. You will be able to declare war on another town at the cost of coins which will allow you to break into other townships with TNT and certain miner/engineer skills.

Most the things you mentioned are only gone temporarily while better systems for them are being working on and fixed.

As spiralz said dungeons are also coming back as instanced zones, players will be able to gain 1 ticket to a dungeon per day for free and may be able to purchase additional tickets from /shop. Each ticket will teleport the user and party members to their own instance of the selected dungeon.