• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The ARS

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
We do have a guild location but I'm working on moving it to another.

A chat channel not as of yet. My personal channel is for my alliance to have contact with everybody for if they get raided to just wanna chill out and talk to everyone xD .

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7

A chat channel not as of yet. My personal channel is for my alliance to have contact with everybody for if they get raided to just wanna chill out and talk to everyone xD .
Good to see you organizing against the evil scum of Haven, you have the blessing of the church of The Order in this task and if you require any assistance feel free to hit me up on the forums.

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone

Cool!
Just let me know when the location has been set in stone; I'd be happy to help out.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Both.

Pvp = We go after the pricks and thugs of the server. The guys who think since it's the internet, they can harass anyone they want into quitting HC.

PVE = Pretty much can't not do that.