• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The ARS

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
600px_Giallo_e_Rosso_con_ASR.png

Headquarters
The Fortress of the Alliances

Objectives
1: To protect all those from devastation
2: To unite all people within our nation
3: To denounce the evils of easy pickings
4: To extend our reach to the Heavens above
We are the ARS. Dedicated to protecting the brave souls who choose to live on Haven rather than Shrine.

History
There was a time where everyone had lived in one world under Kainzo. The day came however a new world was founded known to be as Shrine. Here, newcomers to our fair universe could live peacefully without the torment of bandits and cowardly thugs who would prey on the weak. Though however, there were brave and possibly foolish souls who chose to still venture into the world filled with those who would prey solely on them with no help in sight. The day came when a few had banded together to protect and serve those entering this world so they may also enjoy this world as well as Haven. In honor of the town who became known as the town who's sole focus was to prey on the weak; the ARS was founded.

Requirements
Age [14+]
Must have mastered Lost Soul
Be Active

Current Members
Pietro011 -Leader
Devotedworker
Slickvnger
powerstar010
irishman81
Caerulean

Last edited:

Super593

Glowstone
I'd like to join.

I'm active,need somewhere to hang around and like to help new people in the pvp map.

Plus the concept sounds intresting.Rather than doing the usual herocraft stuffs.

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone
I too would like to join.
I've mastered Lost Soul and I'm fairly active.
I'm also in need of a Guild heh.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I was reading the objective list and for some reason I kept thinking of the Team Rocket entrance for Jessie/James from Pokemon.