• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion The almighty wizard unable of conjuring a horse? Madness!

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
WE are the MASTERS of the universe! The almighty, the wise, the feared and the respected! We are WIZARDS, we bend elements and the very world to our will! We can teleport, summon lightning and blizzards and yet we can't even summon a meager horse!

This is madness, I call upon all wizards to aid my cause of restoring our right as the very RULERS OF THIS WORLD.

We wish for a peaceful resolution of course, but one must know:

"Sic vis pacem, para bellum."

So in short I plead, allow the use of horses to us, the almighty wizards of this server!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
WE are the MASTERS of the universe! The almighty, the wise, the feared and the respected! We are WIZARDS, we bend elements and the very world to our will! We can teleport, summon lightning and blizzards and yet we can't even summon a meager horse!

This is madness, I call upon all wizards to aid my cause of restoring our right as the very RULERS OF THIS WORLD.

So in short I plead, allow the use of horses to us, the almighty wizards of this server!
Not even close.

As much as I could love wizard’s getting horses I totally disagree with this suggestion.

First horses are meant for mobility and wizard already was blink, ender pearls, ports, and group teleports. Why would a wizard need a horse?

If you had a wizard-farmer class you would just spawn another horse when one dies (when out of combat or when wizard’s horse is on CD)

Since you think wizards are the master of the universe, well they are, but not the master of horses.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
As much as I could love wizard’s getting horses I totally disagree with this suggestion.

First horses are meant for mobility and wizard already was blink, ender pearls, ports, and group teleports. Why would a wizard need a horse?

If you had a wizard-farmer class you would just spawn another horse when one dies (when out of combat or when wizard’s horse is on CD)

Since you think wizards are the master of the universe, well they are, but not the master of horses.
Wizards aren't masters of the universe. There goal in life is to discover the universes secrets, but they don't control it. Wizards are to magic as Scientists are to Technology.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I shall prevail! A suggestion of a horse, is of course not worthy of a wizard. I shall have a Thor's flying cariage, since I can already control lightning capturing Thor should NOT prove difficult for a wizard of my calibre.
Soon you shall all tremble in fear of my new aquired powers! I shall ride the sky, with lightning striking down my foes!

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I shall prevail! A suggestion of a horse, is of course not worthy of a wizard. I shall have a Thor's flying cariage, since I can already control lightning capturing Thor should NOT prove difficult for a wizard of my calibre.
Soon you shall all tremble in fear of my new aquired powers! I shall ride the sky, with lightning striking down my foes!
You are a mere wizard...not an Archmage!

First of why does wizard even need a carriage anyway? As I said before they have a lot of mobility skills. If you think about it port and GTP could be a carriage. Wizard is already a good class, some say overpowered, why would you want to make it even better?

If this was implemented it would have to take out a major skill… Maybe blizzard? Just for balance of course.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
You are a mere wizard...not an Archmage!

hah soon I shall be a SAGE and aquire life's greatest wisdom.

Athena shall beg me for advice, Orpheus shall be a servent of mine.

Just wait 'till I make you all crawl like worms before me, the wzards shall prevail.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
First of why does wizard even need a carriage anyway? As I said before they have a lot of mobility skills. If you think about it port and GTP could be a carriage. Wizard is already a good class, some say overpowered, why would you want to make it even better?

If this was implemented it would have to take out a major skill… Maybe blizzard? Just for balance of course.

those cost reagents do you think wizards are rich geezers? eh? I'm a greedy old bastard that don't want to spend no redstone to traverse the vast lands of herocraft! I shall have a cariage, guided by thor, blessed by favorable winds by the will of the gods and I shall be the prophet of the age of sages, and gods shall listen to my every command. I shall be as powerful as the almighty Kainzo, yet have freedom to play around as such Kainzo could never imagine. See for yourself... The power of a god, to play around with ,to do what your heart wishes for, to be rich, powerful, whatever you want! it is but moments away, I shall conquer the heaven and hell, and return victorious as the human that god and satan alike fear.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team

Wizard won't get summon horse - you will be able to purchase horses like the rest of the classes.