• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The 34 Golden Nuggets

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
A fellow town member of Durotar lost 34 golden nuggets. This major loss has put the town in a crisis and it is tearing the townspeople apart. Constant fighting has undergone and it needs to be stopped. Andrewf (the member who lost the nuggets) is on a raging rampage searching for his nuggets, slaying all townspeople that stand in his way. We, the people of Durotar, are requesting that you donate your golden nuggets for this very important cause, before the townspeople fall into the darkness and succumb to this demon overlord we call andrewf. Help us, please. This is where we need you most. Thank you.

Please, before it is too late.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Will dirt blocks do? I hear if you stare really, really hard at them for a long time, they pop into hundreds of gold nuggets.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I know how that town member feels. I don't know how many people would die if they ate my cake. D=