• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The 2 biggest adventure map I've ever seen.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
The second one looks defiantly interesting and I may try it. I'm working on a four year map project that will dwarfthose down the road though, map making is exciting. I like these links, post more if you find em!

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
The second one looks defiantly interesting and I may try it. I'm working on a four year map project that will dwarfthose down the road though, map making is exciting. I like these links, post more if you find em!

Well these two are actually a part of the episode so when episode 2 or so comes out I'll post them too ^ ^

Edit: Also there's two episode in the first link.

iPadHD

Wood
All of these links posted are amazing...! Absolutely amazing! I have just finished downloading all of those adventure maps! Going to play them tomorrow for Christmas! Oh boy... This is better than the GeFore 790 Graphics Card I am getting...! XD