• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

that IP tho

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
DatIPTho.JPG

Money in the bank.

How are your placement games going? This was my first one since I've been away this weekend. After experiencing 3 dodges I got into a game where I ended up having to choose between Top or Support. Easy choice when the enemy team chose Mundo.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Leona is my favorite support. I love her. good job and nice IP gain!
Her laning phase is insanely good and works great with pretty much any ADC. Even in late game, all her CC makes her relevant in fights. I had a 100% win ratio with her trough my placements, so she's definitely my favorite support aswell.

I think her passive and W might see some nerfs since they make her able to destroy any bot-lane.

DanielH101

Coal
Her laning phase is insanely good and works great with pretty much any ADC. Even in late game, all her CC makes her relevant in fights. I had a 100% win ratio with her trough my placements, so she's definitely my favorite support aswell.

I think her passive and W might see some nerfs since they make her able to destroy any bot-lane.
What rank are you? *Currently Silver 3 on NA*

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
View attachment 8697

Money in the bank.

How are your placement games going? This was my first one since I've been away this weekend. After experiencing 3 dodges I got into a game where I ended up having to choose between Top or Support. Easy choice when the enemy team chose Mundo.
Them 7 Deaths, eh... but you did pretty good for a support, I like Leona, she brings a good feel to support, but my favourite is Ether Akali or Xin Zhoa

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Them 7 Deaths, eh... but you did pretty good for a support, I like Leona, she brings a good feel to support, but my favourite is Ether Akali or Xin Zhoa
Read thread title before making stupid posts. This thread was obviously not made to show off a good game, this was actually one of my worst games with her during my promos.