• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

That Event Last Night

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
So how about that event last night? It was crazy! Giant zombies and bat-mounted skeletons! Despite getting killed and dropping my whole inv. (not too many valuables), I enjoyed it. Is there still an Ender Dragon flying around Forgelight? Was Kainzo using some type of "Dungeon Master" plugin?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So how about that event last night? It was crazy! Giant zombies and bat-mounted skeletons! Despite getting killed and dropping my whole inv. (not too many valuables), I enjoyed it. Is there still an Ender Dragon flying around Forgelight? Was Kainzo using some type of "Dungeon Master" plugin?
We don't have a "one stop" plugin for what I was doing. I can't divulge secrets but it requires constant attention on my part (and admins) to make events like that.

It's "work" but fun for everyone :)

xRedDeadx

Glowing Redstone
I got lucky last night when that happened and got time to mine in forgelight while double xp was going on. :)