• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thanks for the tip Draconis

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
r0cs4l.png

Joka10

Soulsand
The secret to the entire charade has been revealed ingame... but should I post a pic of the evidence... or not...?

Joka10

Soulsand
Well, as far as I can tell, the joke is over :/, so I guess it doesn't matter. Ebil had one real gold block selected so that it showed the 'Block of Gold' tag, but the rest was retextured dirt, as an above user posted. There is no 'secret'; Draconis just buys a lot of tickets. Ebil, Draconis, and a few others got together to pull this prank. Some people who were in on it spread rumors about how there was a way to derandomize the lotto, and that the method to do so could be found in the source code... convincing gullible saps like myself to download the Lottery plugin and attempt to deobfuscate it. There really is no secret; it was just an elaborate prank. The Lottery doesn't give out gold blocks; it gives out coins, and even if the blocks had been obtained by spending the lottery winnings, Ebil wouldn't have been able to. The last lotto winner was draconis, and there hasn't been a jackpot big enough since the nearly 10000c one that would allow someone to afford so much gold. Gold is usually about 8c, and there are 9 ingots in a block, so that's 72c, and then a stack... well, do the math if you want, but the cost is much higher than recent jackpots. I was /msg'd most of this by the pranksters, but... uh... despite my allusion to posting photographic evidence... I didn't actually think to take any... *embarrased* Oh well. The math/Ebil not having won major lotto should be enough evidence.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
O: I was right! It was re-textured...and everyone "Tard" "F-Palm" and "Disagree" with me :l even though they knew I was correct!