• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Texture Packs

XxPhogxX

Air
Hey guys I was just looking for a texture pack because I am getting bored of just regular minecraft and I wasn't sure which one to pick. So I would like to know which ones people use and why they like them. I am trying to find a fantasy or medivalish texture pack to fit with this server. So if you guys could suggest one that would be awesome.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
Recently Ive been using dokucraft. It all looks nice and fits the medieval look you want.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=224969&sid=10ebf0e06e0328ee0fc0d61e7ec91004
it is 32x32 so it requires the hd patcher

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I also recommend dokucraft

Gerudoku is also ok, somebody got permission to use Dokucraft and remix it with other good textures.

However my favorites include RezFX and LB Photo Realism for win and awesome :D

EDIT: I take that back. Gerudoku ISN'T ok. If you support creativity that is, go for original stuff made by the artists, make your own remix packs privately if need be :p