• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Texture pack suggestions?

Sutokien

Wood
Anyone got a good pack for this server? Trying to find one that fits the whole rpg thing, and also this is 1.6.4 right?

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Soartex Fanver

I've tried out probably 50 or so texture packs and IMO this is best texture pack I've ever used.

obwwpYO.jpg

yAP6n39.jpg

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Didn't you guys know that when you log onto Herocraft server, It automatically installs its custom texture pack into your game. That is the way to go.

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I used a modified version of Conquest.

9uMqJQo.png

PKg5Vjo.png

I modified a few items, like creepers dropping little bags of gunpowder, changed it to a gunpowder pile. Changed diamonds to be more visible as well as gold and iron.

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Didn't you guys know that when you log onto Herocraft server, It automatically installs its custom texture pack into your game. That is the way to go.
Assuming of course that the server textures happen to be the look you were after, rather than something else.

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Assuming of course that the server textures happen to be the look you were after, rather than something else.

True that. true that. Good point. I was going on my perspective. But if your looking for a fantasy texture pack, then this is the way to go