• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Testificate Summon Skill

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
So I was thinking - perhaps to make farmer a bit better, allow the summoning of testificates at an extremely expensive cost.

Testificates farm, farmers farm. There's definitely a connection. Perhaps you could make a skill for 60 farmers to summon a testificate at the expense of goodies, and have an insanely long cooldown on the skill.

This would make farmers a sought-after class. Farmers wouldn't be able to talk to villagers though - maybe the villagers are grumpy and don't want to talk to the person who summoned them. Would be cool.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I can see the function of having a farmer in a town if s/he had such a function. Seeing as Merchants have the ability to talk to villagers, (for what reason, I know not... is their inventories changed? I cannot see the reason one would want to speak with a villager if not...) it would create a nice synergy between the two professions. Balance-wise I have no clue. I'm a balance moron, I guess. Also:
"Hey Testificate!"
"Oh no! You're the guy that sent me away from paradise! Myaah! Go away! I hate you!"
"...I'm... sorry...?"

Ultanian

Portal
You can bring villager zombies back from the dead, way easier to do that than just a expensive farmer skill. A weakness potion, 8 gold ingots and an apple are relatively cheap.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
You can bring villager zombies back from the dead, way easier to do that than just a expensive farmer skill. A weakness potion, 8 gold ingots and an apple are relatively cheap.
The idea is to make farmer a bit better, not just to make getting villagers easier

Northac

Obsidian
I like the idea, though it should have a high reagent cost. Make farmers something that could make them money, since last map you could not change the zombie villagers back, and merchants can trade with them. So a towns merchant could pay the farmer to summon some villagers for the town. Would be an interesting addition to the maps economy.