• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Test Server Experience Increase

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Would it be possible for the test server's experience gain to go back up?

I know that before 1.0 was released, the XP gain was high enough that everyone could test out different classes and skills so they could see what they would want to do in the actual server. I logged on to the test server and the XP gain is very low, making it almost like the regular server.

There have been a LOT of recent changes with the skills and classes that cause me to want to respec. However, HC has 16 different specced classes and trying to choose one is a big jump. I'd like to be able to test out the different classes so that I don't have to spend 250c each time I wanna respec in the real server before making up my mind.

Watter_Bottle

Legacy Supporter 4
No really can we please do this.

I want to test out stuff on the test server. not level and play herocraft on the test server <3

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Dear @DThielke , God of Test Server Experience

With all of your infinite wisdom and...err...experience, may you grant us this one wish of upping the Test Server experience so that we may test to our hearts content without having to spend hours and hours to level up. Us lowly Herocraft players would very much like to easily test the classes and skills.

Thank you, and please accept this sacrificial sheep that we offer upon a golden slate to you, sir
tiny-sheep.jpg

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I logged on to the test server, and my warrior is now lvl 100/30, but I'd like to test out rogue and don't have 250c to respec. @DThielke are you able to either up our money or lower the respec cost? I can't farm it because the server is flat and I can't even make a sword (no trees to get started)

DThielke

Retired Staff
Choosing a class should no longer cost money on the test server. I've also set the total experience so low that you should instantly be max level (or beyond) upon choosing a class. Enjoy.