• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tesalonikus application.

In-game name: Tesalonikus.
Location & Age: Barcelona, 29
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none, and I plan to keep it like that.
Referral(s): none.
Reason you should be accepted: I have always played RPG games. In fact, behind me, I've got like 30 D&D RPG books, plus the Pathfinder Core Rulebook. I love roleplaying, and since some of my university mates showed me Minecraft, I've seen a lot of possibilities in this great yet simple game. We're all studying Computing Engineering. I still am not very skilled with java, since we learn to code in C++ in our classes, but I have induced my friends to start learning it already, so we can eventually code some cool Minecraft mods for our own server. Besides, I tested the HeroStronghold mod in a test server of mine, and went to the IRC chat to ask Multitallented some questions about it. I could go on writing more reasons, but, hey, I think it's enough. =P
How did you hear about Herocraft?: through dev.bukkit.org.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes.
Additional Info: I always played games. The first major game I played thoroughly was Civilization I. That was the game that started all, and it made me learn a lot of english. I'm a good reader, too. I'm actually reading the Colleen McCullough Rome series, starting by "The First Man In Rome". I love to build. I have no screenshots of my creations, but I'm creative and polite, and like to adhere to a role and follow it. I don't like to cheat (I still remember the ONE time I cheated a dice roll in a Vampire: the Dark Ages P&P RPG with my friends, not proud of it >_<) cheating makes the game boring. If I must die, I'll die with dignity. :p That's it. I hope I can join soon. :) Edit: I have read the rules. xD

Yes, I do not like to give a lot of real information on internet, the whole birth date is incorrect, I'm really twentynine, born in April 1982. After signing up in the forums, I came here to apply and read the Applications thread. There, I saw these words: "Be 100% honest on your application". So, I decided to be honest. I wasn't honest in my profile information, but kept honest in the application. That was just a privacy policy of mine. If it is a problem, I'll change it.

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
We'd prefer you were honest with us, as we are all honest with eachother here (well, most of us).

Congratulations, You have been accepted onto the Herocraft Whitelist.

Please check your PMs for further information.