• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

tenetragnarsson ban appeal

IGN: tenetragnarsson
Banned by: ??- kainzo.
Time of ban: about 48 hours ago
Reason for ban: when i login it says: "You have been banned for yesterday at 03:39 by Kainzo from this server for: illegal client mods"
Your story: I have been trying to update my texturepack Sam's Faithful Remix, and somehow I managed to garner the effects of what would be considered an x-ray texturepack. I have heard of other players getting warnings from staff for using the real thing, however I got no such warning. I am now banned for my actions and would like to let other players learn from this and to respect the rules of the server. I have heard that this wouldn't have happened if anti-xray was functioning correctly. Regardless, mi culpa.

While I admire the effort going into Herocraft Remastered,
It's not my wish to set a precedent of donating $50 to be unbanned for using an "x-ray texture pack",
I am a $25 monthly subscriber at the moment and given I was a tier 7 previously, made numerous contributions to the community
in the form of advertising, reporting actual hackers, duplications bugs, my texture pack, leading and opposing groups who pretend to be stronger through a screen than they are in real life, It's not the right time for me to give money to further procrastinate the CPA exam. I would also like bring up I was recorded and followed by @dragonzero39 yet him and other staff gave their favored people warnings in the form of destroying blocks around them and trapdoors placement.. Maybe they are into voyeurism, and have a hard on for me? They could at least take me to dinner first, but regardless. I will admit, I knew dragon was watching people and figured I'd take the dice roll on leveling enchanter during the boost instead of taking time to grind. For what it's worth I could give two fucks about diamonds or gold, it was to save myself time gathering xp, moreso than any material. Besides, part of me knew the chance I could get banned and weighed it out, if i got banned, then I would have more time for me and the cpa exam. If there are no notifications that people are mining gold/diamond ore, or anti-xray notifications, then I would just like to further direct this to being staff harassment. Otherwise, if there are indeed anti-xray notifications, then we can just say staff favoritism.

It is apparent in my mind, that while I did not adhere to the rules, that I am being unfavorably treated and made an example of, just like in the past, and I definitely don't feel like being the one to set a precedent of donating under those circumstances.
While I will not point the finger at any lone reason, let's just say it's a little bit of everything that prevents me from simply donating $50 bucks. Besides, that's about a week's worth of eggs, and 3 salmon fillets for me. It's not a decision I can afford to make without making sacrificies at this point in time. I value my fun coupons and eating. If you decide to unban me I will adhere to the rules and go back to working on contributions in my free time otherwise, I will not be donating $50 bucks for it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
While I admire the effort going into Herocraft Remastered,
It's not my wish to set a precedent of donating $50 to be unbanned for using an "x-ray texture pack",
I am a $25 monthly subscriber at the moment and given I was a tier 7 previously, made numerous contributions to the community
in the form of advertising, reporting actual hackers, duplications bugs, my texture pack, leading and opposing groups who pretend to be stronger through a screen than they are in real life, It's not the right time for me to give money to further procrastinate the CPA exam. I would also like bring up I was recorded and followed by @dragonzero39 yet him and other staff gave their favored people warnings in the form of destroying blocks around them and trapdoors placement.. Maybe they are into voyeurism, and have a hard on for me? They could at least take me to dinner first, but regardless. I will admit, I knew dragon was watching people and figured I'd take the dice roll on leveling enchanter during the boost instead of taking time to grind. For what it's worth I could give two fucks about diamonds or gold, it was to save myself time gathering xp, moreso than any material. Besides, part of me knew the chance I could get banned and weighed it out, if i got banned, then I would have more time for me and the cpa exam. If there are no notifications that people are mining gold/diamond ore, or anti-xray notifications, then I would just like to further direct this to being staff harassment. Otherwise, if there are indeed anti-xray notifications, then we can just say staff favoritism.

It is apparent in my mind, that while I did not adhere to the rules, that I am being unfavorably treated and made an example of, just like in the past, and I definitely don't feel like being the one to set a precedent of donating under those circumstances.
While I will not point the finger at any lone reason, let's just say it's a little bit of everything that prevents me from simply donating $50 bucks. Besides, that's about a week's worth of eggs, and 3 salmon fillets for me. It's not a decision I can afford to make without making sacrificies at this point in time. I value my fun coupons and eating. If you decide to unban me I will adhere to the rules and go back to working on contributions in my free time otherwise, I will not be donating $50 bucks for it.
it was definitely a joke when I said "$50"
We don't take cash for unbans, its not a public thing and it was merely making fun.

Illegal mods are bad though