• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Templar_James's Ban Appeal

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Templar_James
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: 21-01-2017 00:10
Reason for ban: Regioning death chests is abusive/illegal
Your story: Honestly I am sorry for what I did I can see how it can be abusive, but at the same time I don't think I should be ban because it wasn't a rule till after I did it and then got ban later on. I really do see how it can be abusive and obviously I shouldn't be doing it, but really I should've at least gotten a warning instead of a 3 day ban that's a little much i think. I'm also using the resources in game not something I got by downloading it to my client. I don't really do much harm to the server often the only other time I've been ban is for griefing by pillaring.
Thank you for your time.

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
I was just also told that beasttrecon got unban after posting Trump at all the castles and then a new rule was made saying you can't do whatever he did wrong. I am just noting this, not saying that I should be unban just because of this.

Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I was just also told that beasttrecon got unban after posting Trump at all the castles and then a new rule was made saying you can't do whatever he did wrong. I am just noting this, not saying that I should be unban just because of this.

I appreciate you taking the time to appeal. Your ban will be lifted in retrospect. Remember questionable things like this can be brought up at meetings held in discord, you can ask a staff member, or you can report them to use via hc.to/suggestions or hc.to/exploits if you see someone doing it. Consider this your first warning against further abuse. Thank you!