• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tellumus's Whitelist App (Again!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellumus

Gold
Ok, first an explanation. I had an original whitelist app where there was some confusion. ( http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/tellumuss-whitelist-app.27016/ ) Proctor ShadowWarriorXA decided that he could not whitelist me at the moment because my 7 year old brother had access to my account. I then went ahead and changed the password and told my brother to play offline, as he only plays singleplayer anyways. However, ShadowWarriorXA still was against whitelisting me for one reason or another. He told me to try again when time allowed, but did not specify a time. When prompted, he did not respond. So, here it is, my second whitelist app, and I hope someone else can see it and take my word for it that my brother no longer has access to my account. And although some of you might be against me reposting my app, please just deal with it right now, I couldn't think of anything else to do. So here's my reposted app:

1. Minecraft In-game name: Tellumus
  2. Location & Age: California, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I really enjoyed playing with the Heroes plugin and was looking for a new server with Heroes to play on when I discovered the creator of the plugin himself had a server. (Quite a long sentence, no?) I looked around on the wiki and it looks like a great server to play on.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I believe in fair play. I find myself a respectful player (if I do say so myself) and I enjoy helping others out. I've been looking for a number of servers, but none so far have the RPG feel I'm searching for. Herocraft looks like a great RPG-based server, and I hope you'll accept me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT8
  10. Additional Info: I enjoy eating cookies. (I play Skyrim, Tekkit, a couple of obscure online games, a few obscure RTS titles, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.