• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Telekinesis to open doors in town regions

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
What do you mean when it wasn't supposed to? It didn't open LWC doors, so I don't see how opening an un-LWC'd door is "working on towns when it wasn't supposed to"
Because at the time doors weren't openable by people not in towns.

Avoir

Obsidian
They weren't supposed to be able to do that.
You're a derp, the skill was supposed to do that, people complained because It opened un LWC'd doors like it was supposed to. Skill was never broken and worked as intended, before stiring shit up make sure you know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You're a derp, the skill was supposed to do that, people complained because It opened un LWC'd doors like it was supposed to. Skill was never broken and worked as intended, before stiring shit up make sure you know what you're talking about.
Sorry I stated what I heard? I guess I was just misinformed. Relax.
Honestly it doesn't make sense for doors that aren't able to be opened by players to be opened by a skill.

Avoir

Obsidian
Sorry I stated what I heard? I guess I was just misinformed. Relax.
Honestly it doesn't make sense for doors that aren't able to be opened by players to be opened by a skill.
You do realize that not being able to open un LWC'd doors in towns is a bug and Alator is trying to fix it atm? Or so I was told.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
You do realize that not being able to open un LWC'd doors in towns is a bug and Alator is trying to fix it atm? Or so I was told.
I heard it was part of the old system.
Either way it's getting removed/fixed/what have you. Once it's in place this skill can come back

MariusAbyssal

Legacy Supporter 6
Well lets all live in dirt cubes with 3 dirt airlocks, then people will not be able to raid you and you'll be fine. Why do we even need doors at all? just use dirt. Ohh don't forget to dirt your windows too because people may glitch their way inside if you don't. dirt dirt dirt