• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

teh_jombi Whitelist Request

teh_jombi

Gold
  1. In-game name: teh_jombi
  2. Location & Age: 21, East Coast
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Uhm, I saw the server on Minestatus...
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I'm a decent player. I don't grief or start problems.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: See #4
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yup
  8. Additional Info: What do you want to know about me?
Hobbies: Anything network related, Geocaching, reading, Netflix ranks higher at night than any female around me.
What I enjoy: Well, I don't like little kids that ALWAYS ask questions when you're talking to someone else in Teamspeak or Ventrilo. I like tinkering with computers really. Running my own custom build right now.
Job Title: I like you guys, but I don't think we're at that point yet. No hard feelings I hope.
Aspirations: Growing wings and getting out of the South Eastern US. Nebraska was fun when I was there for school.
Random Info: I'm an Eagle Scout. I put 8 solid years of my life into helping low income kids go to summer camp, but realized the Boy Scouts of America is a piece of shit organization that hides its fallacies behind the facade of being a "non-profit" organization. The Council Exec's only line their pockets with silver while serving their terms, then leave the small, well-meaning troops by the way-side.

There, that's my rant :D

I don't like PVP, I don't prefer creative servers. I prefer servers with good moderation, easy-yet-extensive i/economies, and most of all, a mature group of people that are fun to game with.
I'm an alright builder, don't prefer PVP. I am just looking for a server to build me a little cabin and go slay some skeles.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
"Almost old enough to be a grandad" Oooh.
Since you asked so nicely:
-We'd like to know a little about you, what you enjoy, hobbies, job title, aspirations, anything. Just tell us a little (a couple sentences) about yourself.
-We'd like to know what you plan for Herocraft. Plan to PVP? Make a town? Join one? Obviously you can't know exactly what the server's like, but this is a good time to tell us what you hope to achieve!
-We'd like to know what you bring to Herocraft. If you're a great builder, let us know! (And show us too!) If you're an excellent fighter, leader, thief, etc...This is the place to tell us. This will help us get a better understanding of who you are, as well.

Edit your first post with the information above, and then reply to the thread saying it has been updated. I don't need an essay - Just a paragraph or so.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Haha, you took it a little too literally - Those were just examples!
Excellent application, Welcome to Herocraft. Check your PMs.