• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Tefnut: Egyption fire god (caster class idea)

Jreems

Legacy Supporter 8
So I have been here on this server for awhile now and I have played every hero class there is. I know a lot of people are complaining and saying the server is becoming less fun so why not spark it up a bit. I have no clue how to code anything so I don't even know if this could even work but I was thinking of a class between a wizard and pyro. A cool name might be "Tefnut" (Egypt fire god) but here is my idea of how the class would look (can be altered to be balanced).

Health (lvl 1)-500 Health (lvl 65)-700 Stamina (same as wizard) Mana (same as wizard) Equiptment Weight-15.25 Damage Scaling (same as the wizard) with hoe as main weapon.

Passive: double mele damage while enemy is on fire (effect can only take place every 8 seconds on same target)

Skills: Fireball, Replenish, Hell Hole, Fire Line, Fire Orb, Curse, Volcanic Rain, Hell Gift, Dragons Rage, Terror, Firenado.

Descriptions:

Fireball: You summon a ball of fire, instantly launching it dealing (50 + 1.5 per intellect point) damage and setting your target on fire doing (25 damage per tick). Cost 100 mana CD is 5 seconds and you get it at lvl 1.

Replenish: You are refreshed by gaining (20 + 1.5 per wisdom point) percent of your mana. Cost Nothing CD is 2 min and you get it at lvl 5.

Hell Hole: You summon a 4x4 lava pool infront of you dealing (15 +.1 per intellect point) damage to all enemies that walk into or are in the lava pool and setting your enemy on fire dealing 10 bonus damage per tick. (pool last for 3 seconds) Cost 85 mana CD is 12 seconds and you get it at lvl 10. Takes 1 second to warm up.

Fire Line: Summoning this skill allows you to gain a speed I boost for 7 seconds. You must Run straight within three blocks, meaning if you go right or left more than three blocks the boost will wear off. Cost 50 mana CD is 18 seconds and you get it at lvl 20.

Fire Orb: You throw an orb of fire that deals (55 + 1 per intellect point) damage and igniting your target dealing (10 damage per tick) also porting you to this location (within 8 blocks). Costs 100 mana CD is 9 seconds and you get it at lvl 25.

Curse: you curse your target (within 7 blocks), causing them a 50% chance to miss their attacks. Cost 75 mana and 1 flint CD is 25 seconds and you get it at lvl 33.

Volcanic Rain: You summon a powerful rain of fire to your target location within (17 + 0.225 per intellect point) blocks .You shower (200 + 3.125 per intellect point) fire bolts within 4 blocks of your target, each of which deals (30 + 0.875 per intellect point) damage to and ignites any targets they hit for 2 seconds. Takes 1.5 seconds to warm up. Cost 220 mana plus 5 redstone CD is 1 min an you get it at lvl 38.

Hell Gift: You gift you and your party members within 15 blocks of you Fire Resistance for 1 min. Costs 400 health CD is 5 min and you get it at lvl 47.

Dragons Rage: Your weapon (hoe only) will now ignite your target on fire on contact dealing an extra (20 damage). This lasts for 9 seconds and you cannot ignite the same target on fire within 3 seconds. Costs 90 mana CD is 9 seconds and you get it at lvl 53.

Invuln: For 2 seconds you become invulnerable and remove all negative effects. Cost 1 cactus CD is 1.5 min and you get it at lvl 60.

Firenado: You unleash the wrath from hell damaging all enemies (within 8 blocks) dealing (175 + 2.5 per intellect damage) and igniting them on fire dealing (25 damage per tick). Cost 350 mana plus 3 Gunpowder CD 45 seconds and you get it at lvl 65.

Once again it can be changed to be balanced. Hopefully you take my idea into consideration. Any feedback at all negative or positive will be much appreciated!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
As much as I like thinking about new classes to spice things up, we should focus on finishing balancing the classes and adding samurai.