• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tectum Grotto ♦-RECRUITING-♦ PVP

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Attention townies!

The town council has decided to change the town name to something that better represents the spirit of the town.

And so the name Tectum Grotto has been chosen.

We hope you all like it.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Attention townies!

The town council has decided to change the town name to something that better represents the spirit of the town.

And so the name Tectum Grotto has been chosen.

We hope you all like it.
thankyou sir i am honoured to be in your presence

FracturedFusion

A frightening Cactus!
IGN?: FracturedFusion
Age?: 12
Timezone?: i am australia
Classes and Levels?: 1 Lost soul, 42 farmer
Why Tectum Grotto?: becuz u guys seem like sum nice bunch of fellas but i feel like u guys are really lackin in pvp action as well as a rl good farm since one time i farmed some watermelonm three times but it was stolen WhAT THE HECK so i made my watrermelon again but then a creeper blew it up ZOMG man so yeah u know i think u guys really need me since i am the best pvp on the world planet this is evident because i once versed my friend in a local server and won so i am definintly the best so yeah theres that yes so yeah so if you buy me into your town you will stand next to me and i will win while u watch i am black so if u dont accept me then u are racist
What can you bring to the town?: 2 stacks of cobblestone and 3 sands
What are your past experiences?: i used to own a clan on minecraft called port royal and we were best of pvp because we killed kainzo so we much be good i hav also been play minecraft on ios since 2007 and also max level ender dragon slayer on my single player
references: notch and jagex

Last edited:
IGN?: corruptmonkey13
Age?: 15
Timezone?: UTC+02:00
Classes and Levels?: Runeblade L2 / Crafter L5
Why Tectum Grotto?: Because I'm looking for a good town to watch me become famous !
What can you bring to the town?: A lot of cobblestone and other things .

Thraxxon

Iron
HI grotts here`s my application:

IGN: Traxxon

Timezone: CET

Classes and Levels:
Pyromancer (26 atm) Smith (22 atm)

Why Tectum Grotto:
Searching relatively big town to get easy access for
-Parties/Raids for pvp/war terrain as they tend to have a higher chance for members being online ;D
-Grinding:
-Classes (exp and stuff)
-Materials for crafting/building

What can you bring to the town:
-Myself as an party member for:
-PvP
-Grinding

-My great medival building skills (general stuff too ofc)

-and of course my profession to craft stuff for the members

greetings Thraxxon

darker1126

Wood
IGN?: darker1126
Timezone?:CST
Classes and Levels?: Paladin :1 Crafter:1 (I just joined)
Why Tectum Grotto?: well, you guys seem super friendly and i personally feel you guys might be willing to help me learn the ropes.
What can you bring to the town?: I am not a total noob, i have played on other heros servers. I typically play healers or tanks, roles a lot of people don't want to play. i am pretty active and excited to play, so i would bring some positive energy with me.

landonfish

Stone
GN?:landonfish
Age?:15
Timezone?:Us west
Classes and Levels?: runeblade 18 crafter 20
Why Sanctuary?: seems like a fun town filled with nice people and good pvpers
What can i bring to the town: train new runeblades and or guard it from raids (im also good at making medieval buildings)

Colegreen11

Stone
IGN?:Colegreen11
Age?:14
Timezone?Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Classes and Levels?:Runeblade 1/Crafter 4
Why Tectum Grotto?:I saw it being advertised on the server and I wanted to join because the message up there seemed like it was a good town. I'm a new player and I need a place.
What can you bring to the town?: I can help with building, and additionally PvP. I'm pretty well rounded.

Hope to here from an Admin soon!

-Colegreen11

Last edited:

Xhazed

Portal
IGN?: xmutes
Age?: 30 +2 - 12 -3
Timezone?: late at night
Classes and Levels?: language arts regular, cal honors, chemistry honors, french 1 lunch
Why Sanctuary?: cause u guys have my best friends amdaforte and jupitercrywhenhegetskickedoutoffaction
What can you bring to the town?: myself and my items and some roleplaying @xMJay can join too @RShooter2000 is good at tping to where we want to go but then tpd back to us and fucks up @Glacial_Reign HE HAS ALL THE GREAT CALL OUTS, MVP. @TheUberNerd he will bring loads of ebola @munchlaxhero he doesnt know who we are @TrueCorruptor I SEE HIM HE IS IN THE CAVE xmjay can confirm. @Teslanut he can roleplay as hard as how jupiter ruined Christmas. @troyt61 (idk his ign) he can sell all the RELIKAS @Ruger392 he has a mic for his phone dont worry. @Jrr5556 he will finish his build tomorrow its ok. @Irishman81 he doesnt know any1s voice great shit. @Xhazed he leaves xmjay o die in a 4v1 and comes back to fight a 4v1 by himself and deads. Thanks for ready

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN?: xmutes
Age?: 30 +2 - 12 -3
Timezone?: late at night
Classes and Levels?: language arts regular, cal honors, chemistry honors, french 1 lunch
Why Sanctuary?: cause u guys have my best friends amdaforte and jupitercrywhenhegetskickedoutoffaction
What can you bring to the town?: myself and my items and some roleplaying @xMJay can join too @RShooter2000 is good at tping to where we want to go but then tpd back to us and fucks up @Glacial_Reign HE HAS ALL THE GREAT CALL OUTS, MVP. @TheUberNerd he will bring loads of ebola @munchlaxhero he doesnt know who we are @TrueCorruptor I SEE HIM HE IS IN THE CAVE xmjay can confirm. @Teslanut he can roleplay as hard as how jupiter ruined Christmas. @troyt61 (idk his ign) he can sell all the RELIKAS @Ruger392 he has a mic for his phone dont worry. @Jrr5556 he will finish his build tomorrow its ok. @Irishman81 he doesnt know any1s voice great shit. @Xhazed he leaves xmjay o die in a 4v1 and comes back to fight a 4v1 by himself and deads. Thanks for ready
not 10th prestige in cod advanced warfare

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello, I am Harrison.

I would just like to say I love your town and your town name,

Have a fun day! and keep those boobies in their bras

Application
IGN?: sir_ronald
Age?:29
Timezone?:
Classes and Levels?: wizard 38 -farmer 25
Why Tectum Grotto?:I need a town to grow all my crops. I farm a lot and I need a safe place to do it .
What can you bring to the town?:I am a great farmer that will help out other townies with leather and foods .I can also port other players

hdmidone

Gold
Application
IGN?: hdmidone
Age?: 17
Timezone?:US northern
Classes and Levels?: ninja-5/ craffter 4
Why Tectum Grotto?:im wishing to join beacuse i want to level up my ninja skills and protect my allies for them if i die its for the allies to this town
What can you bring to the town?:i can protect and allow raid enemys bases and crafter i try to level up but its to hard so this is why i wish i can join

Xhazed

Portal
not 10th prestige in cod advanced warfare
Im 7th prestige but i am more of a trickshoter, my best one has been a 720 yy flash bang switch ladder stall trowing knife cancel plus silent shot from the top of the map to the other side of map. Not really that good but it is decent i guess

IGN?:StevenMVcraft
Age?:15
Timezone?:US central
Classes and Levels?:Crafterlvl18 and Pyromancerlvl6
Why Tectum Grotto?:I need some protection and i believe Tectrum Grotto can provide it.
What can you bring to the town?:I am a miner i could mine for the town and if i had to, id protected anyone and everyone.

ChiefEric

Stone
Application
IGN?: ChiefEric
Age?: 14
Timezone?: Eastern
Classes and Levels?: Bard level 1 and crafter level 3
Why Tectum Grotto?: It was the only town that sounded interesting
What can you bring to the town?: I can bring some safety, maybe wealth it all depends most likely a builder though.

Narillan

Stone
Application
IGN?:Narillan
Age?:13
Timezone?:Us west coast
Classes and Levels?:Lost soul level 1/ Crafter level 20
Why Tectum Grotto?: I want to join Tectrum Grotto so that I can grow in a stable community and level with people who are mature
What can you bring to the town?: I am very good at mining and gathering rescouces, I'm also very good at fishing

broz123

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN?: broz123
Timezone?: GMT+1
Classes and Levels?: Dk 60 and Miner 60
Why Tectum Grotto?: I like members of Grotto
What can you bring to the town?: I think that i am good at pvp and i can earn much money for town upgrade

zeroethan

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN?: zeroethan
Age?: 19
Timezone?: US Central
Classes and Levels?: 60 Wizard / 60 Runesmith
Why Tectum Grotto?: Tectum Grotto looks pretty promising and has a pretty good roster of people from what I see.
What can you bring to the town?: I can provide an active set of hands to contribute towards whatever agenda i'm assigned.