• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tectum Grotto ♦-RECRUITING-♦ PVP

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Tectum Grotto
"Home of Heroes"

Synopsis
Hidden in the lush green pastures of Herocraftia is Tectum Grotto..

Tectum Grotto is home to some of the most talented and enthusiastic players on all of Herocraft, with years of experience on several maps. It is this enthusiasm that has driven the founders of Tectum Grotto to do the impossible once more and create a safe haven for the progression of new creative genius with one of the most ambitious towns the server has ever seen.

Our Thesis
The following is a doctrine that all town members are expected to respect and abide by..

Here at Tectum Grotto we believe in that we have a responsibility to present ourselves with appropriate decorum. Tectum Grotto members are expected to be respectful of one another as well as each others belongings. In the event of dispute, a Tectum Grotto member is expected to yield themselves to be subject to trial by council and not try and take matters into their owns hands.

Above all, a Tectum Grotto member is a player who is hard working and ready to have a incredible time as part of an even more incredible town.

Town Members
Mayor - Karsain
SIC - Tkrall2
PR Officer - Troppics
Itzaamemario
tictoc2424
Shanok576
TotallyXawsome
Asesinangel
Megatex6
uberdiesel
Islestrike
drag0nf1r3
Speedy747
_phant0m_
ImWanted
zeroethan
Mazantin
MichealRL
Zanetank
Adri4569
ChunkyM0nk3y
dragonfire4365
BCU0024
twigs11
rh5000
zanetank
xXBushWookieXx
mutt927
Arkra9
Thejoker1177
newbandpro
ChosenOneRex
lukyle
rain3212000
zacka123321
DoomWolfe
Pokemasta24
Islestrike
lahviper
Bleaket
Jonas_K10

(list to be continued)

How to Join

Tectum Grotto has pushed hard for town regions, and during this time we are looking to recruit a few members who will be present for the birth of the town and stay with us as we work to become a superpower in Herocraft.

If you're interested in joining Tectum Grotto fill out the Application form below and post it in reply to this thread..

Application
IGN?:
Age?:
Timezone?:
Classes and Levels?:
Why Tectum Grotto?:
What can you bring to the town?:

In the event your application is accepted your will be sent a detailed personal message congratulating you and giving you all the information and support you need to join Tectum Grotto

Gallery
Coming soon!
(PM me any nice pictures you have)
Troppics
Public Relations Officer

Last edited:

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Application
IGN?: JupiterRome
Age?: 16
Timezone?: UTC
Classes and Levels?: lvl 13 Paladin and like lvl 5 Crafter
Why Sanctuary?: Cuz #AdamForte
What can you bring to the town?: My fun personality

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN?: Shanok576
Age?: 17
Timezone?: GMT -5
Classes and Levels?: Samurai and Miner, 16 and 19.
Why Sanctuary?: Because after reading the thesis, it sounds like a fun place/group of players.
What can you bring to the town?: More gifts of .01s to Troppics and my awesome (self proclaimed) building skills.

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN?: JupiterRome
Timezone?: UTC
Classes and Levels?: lvl 13 Paladin and like lvl 5 Crafter
Why Sanctuary?: Cuz #AdamForte
What can you bring to the town?: My fun personality
What happened to TZ?

IGN?: Killiganone
Age?: 21
Timezone?: Central US
Classes and Levels?: Ranger lvl 40 Master Craft (Not CHanging till i get 2k Souls, Currently at 1200s
Why Sanctuary?: I would like to join for a chance to join up with Players that i would have fun playing With
What can you bring to the town?: I can Donate "Some" Souls to Financing the Town and or Farm Good, ore, Wood, Relic's, i was also in Volantis last map and i enjoyed playing with the people so i want to find another home like that is Sanc, Fun environment Ect. Since its a new map my opinion is to get into a upcoming town and helping out aswell as pvp, protect, party, and other things related to that

Last edited:

zom4you

Iron
IGN: TotallyXawsome

Age?: im 16 years old

Timezone:UTC

Classes: lvl 22 shaman and i wanna be a farmer or alchemist but currently im a lvl 20 crafter

why?: cause i like pvp and a pvp town sounds awesome

what can you bring to the town?: i can supply the town with rescources and my skills

EXTRAS:
im mostly on afther 4 pm and im playing for a couple of hours (3-5(10 if needed) XD
im good at gathering stuff like ores and such
PvP sounds awesome cause it brings more action to this game
i like to be part of something
and i like being commanded to do something like (can you mine some ores for me)
i am loyal and would love to help the town out by giving souls if needed

Last edited:
IGN?:LePestilence
Age?:16
Timezone?:GMT -3
Classes and Levels?:pyro 5 and Crafter 9
Why Sanctuary?: Because PvP + RPG + A town = Sounds good
What can you bring to the town?:My goods,my experience with minecraft and rpgs,also my Farming(Woodcutting,mining,etc) skills

IGN?:sir_ronald
Age?:29
Timezone?:est austalia
Classes and Levels?: wizard 25 famer 20
Why Sanctuary?:sounds like a good group like to do rpg and I want to become a great pvp
What can you bring to the town?:sir_ronald love to build and farm . I was a maxed out farmer before and had over 20 chest full of diff types of food . a lot also love to help out

Last edited:
IGN?
Asesinangel

Age?

Timezone?
EST (New york)

Classes and Levels?
20 crafter, i'll become whatever the town needs the most, but would prefer farmer, runesmith, smithy or enchanter.
7 paladin (I played on an off for about a year, and just came back after reboot yesterday.)
i like to focus on woodcutting and building rather than fighting or mining, but will do both for my beloved town.

Why Sanctuary?
I have a thing for underground towns, and this one has a lot of promise. I 95% of the games I play are RPG so i'm looking forward to joining a rpg town in minecraft. on a side note, i love the name, the concept and the leadership is charismatic and more level headed than the other towns have.

What can you bring to the town?
I'm a very good scout in minecraft, i love to find new places, hidden things, dungeons ect. Recently i found 29 sponges inside an underwater temple, just to name one of my explorations.
but most importantly as an active player, I will bring devotion, cooperation and loyalty to the town.

Last edited:

drag0nf1r3

Stone
IGN?: drag0nf1r3

Age?: 18

Timezone?: EST

Classes and Levels?:
Currently only level 14 Ninja/level 43 Smith as I started playing again two days ago after a 1.5 year break

Why Sanctuary?:
What really motivated me to apply was the prospect of joining a town with mature, professional players in which I can contribute and grow. From my first impression of Sanctuary, and hearing about it from Troppics, I feel that it really fits the description.

What can you bring to the town?:
Around two years ago, I was an active player on Herocraft and could offer my extensive (somewhat outdated I suppose) experience from there. Additionally, I consider myself to be fairly competent at several skills including pvp, diplomacy, resource gathering, and redstone usage. I am a dedicated worker and can devote several hours a day to the growth of Sanctuary if need be.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application, and I hope to hear from a Sanctuary representative soon!

Last edited:

Megatex6

Stone
IGN?: Megatex6
Age?: 14
Classes and Levels?: Samurai 22 Runesmith 11
Why Sanctuary?: I love to Pvp and making new friends.
What can you bring to the town?: I can be a great warrior in your pvp battles and I can help around town and pull my weight around.

Jaleng10

Dirt
IGN: jaleng10
Timezone: EST
Classes and Levels: Bard Lvl 2, Crafter Lvl 20
Why Sanctuary?: I just want a place to call home as well as a place that has the community to help one another
What can you bring to the town?: A Pretty Much That Type Of Person that explores, and explores, and explores, almost gets killed, but then returns home. That type of person that can know the environment before they know where they're going. A scout if you will

Last edited:

Megatex6

Stone
IGN?: Megatex6
Age?: 14
Classes and Levels?: Samurai 22 Runesmith 11
Why Sanctuary?: I love to Pvp, and making new friends.
What can you bring to the town?: I can be a great warrior in your pvp battles and I can help around town and pull my weight around.

uberdiesel

Gold
IGN?: uberdiesel
Age?: 23
Timezone?: EST (GMT -5)
Classes and Levels?: Lvl 5 Druid, Lvl 20 Crafter, choosing Engineer as my profession.
Why Sanctuary?: I can really get behind your Thesis values, and because having a community to contribute to and be a part of makes the game that much more enjoyable.
What can you bring to the town?: I really enjoy building complex circuits and structures. I had mastered Engineer on a previous map, and combining that with Druid which has port capabilities will be very useful.

Islestrike

Legacy Supporter 1
IGN?: Islestrike
Age?: 27
Timezone?: EST (GMT -5)
Classes and Levels?: Lvl 1 Disciple Lvl 1 Crafter
Why Sanctuary?: Like PVP experienced veteran player
What can you bring to the town?: I have played since the start of herocraft if I become fairly active again I am a great member to have.

zanetank

Stone
IGN?: zanetank
Timezone?: Us central
Classes and Levels?: 29 paladin, 51 smith
Why Sanctuary?: I want to pvp and make friends, and to have fun.
What can you bring to the town?: I can repair, mine, fight, support in combat, heal, and I know my way around the heros plugin, oh and I can hold my own in a fight.

Last edited:

Speedy747

Coal
IGN?: Speedy747
Age?: 15
Timezone?: Pacific Coast (UTC+8)
Classes and Levels?: Level 21 Ranger and 21 Farmer
Why Sanctuary?: I believe this town is the crowning jewel of Herocraft, I have watched it's members flourish on previous maps and I feel now is the best time to join this otherwise exclusive group.
What can you bring to the town?: I am an excellent builder (or so my peers say), I can help out with management and planning, and maybe even help design any districts you need. I am at your disposal.

Last edited:

_phant0m_

TNT
Application
IGN?:_phant0m_
Age?:17
Timezone?:Us east
Classes and Levels?:runeblade 18 engineer 40
Why Sanctuary?: Just seems like a nice town with many players who I have seen play constantly through many maps.
What can you bring to the town?: I'm a pretty good engineer and i guess im pretty good at pvp.