• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Team675 Neutral(10)

Also its hard to get level due to the fact that i cant spend large amounts of time like Brennan

You can't complain, I have had access to Herocraft 2 days a week since the server restarted and I am a comparable level to you.

i understand that you think some one a high enough level should be leader however Brennan is new to the server as are almost everyone in the guild

That is why I suggested Aaron be leader, he is higher level and has experience.
EDIT:
Team675(Neutral)10
Team675(Neutral)10​
O_O

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
CHANGED MY GRAMMAR ERRORS.

Also its hard to get level due to the fact that i cant spend large amounts of time like Brennan can i understand that you think some one a high enough level should be leader however Brennan is new to the server as are almost everyone in the guild. For a guild to survive (most dont) you need to have an experinced leader who knows everyone and who can do things in the right manor.

I understand that my grammatical errors were upsetting however I don't believe a rant on the forums was the right way to settle things. If you wanted me to fix it right there send me the message in skype. Im always on there or an in-game message saying go and check out your forum messages
Having an experienced leader is a lot more important then a high level one. Herocraft isn't like any other Minecraft server. I support you Skyboy!

Just for the record, I'm fine with skyboy being leader, I think others might be more qualified but I'm fine with it for now.