• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Team Fortress 2 = FREE FOREVER!

Darroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Meet the medic video is win. TF2 is still my favourite shooter of all time. "What's that sandvich? Kill them all? Good idea!"

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
Yeah, just downloaded it the other day. My friend bought it 2 days before it was made free haha

I will admit that I suck without an xbox controller

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Can't add friends unless you buy at least 1 game D= Gonna have to buy something eventually now. I can accept requests but cannot send them. Also some other things are restricted but I'm not sure on all of them.

CaduceusGUILT

Legacy Supporter 1
I've been playing tf2 for about 3 years. If anyone wants to play me/play with me, add me on steam. My name is CaduceusGUILT, but if that doesn't work, try Mcdohl.

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
Anyone playing?
I'm starting to get back into the game, I have 50 hours played according to steam but I've had the game for a while, never found a good group to play with... Do we have a designated server?

Steam ID - NeoGriim

Add me and I'll join anyone who's playing it when I'm not busy.

EDIT: If you've added a user name I've added you to my friends list. Cept Kainzo, I just figured I'd try Kainzo and it seems to have found someone.