• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TEAM DESTINY

oh damn haha I must have missed that one, my bad pizza is my favorite food lol
Since you do not quite meet the level requirement, why don't you play for a day, get a few resources, and get acquainted with the new map before joining. I understand that you have played before and know how the system works, but once you get acclimated to this new update we will happily discuss your acceptance.

ihateujed

Gold
Since you do not quite meet the level requirement, why don't you play for a day, get a few resources, and get acquainted with the new map before joining. I understand that you have played before and know how the system works, but once you get acclimated to this new update we will happily discuss your acceptance.
alright ive leved to a lvl 6 shammy and now im a lvl 4 alchemistt

Zynrek

Wood
1. Minecraft username (With caps): Zynrek
2. How active are you? Just started playing but I'm planning on playing quite alot.
3. What class are you and what level? Paladin class lvl 1 atm (XD)
4. What profession are you and what level? Crafter lvl 5
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? Farmer
6. Do you like farming? Favorite food: Pasta :3
7. Have you read the rules? Yup
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? I'd say I'm about 8/10 and I like melee fighting.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? 6/10 Not that great at making nice looking builds but I can build most things.
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? Occasionally yes.
11. Time zone? GMT

Last edited:

_Trains_

Obsidian
1. Minecraft username (With caps): Zynrek
2. How active are you? Just started playing but I'm planning on playing quite alot.
3. What class are you and what level? Paladin class lvl 1 atm (XD)
4. What profession are you and what level? Crafter lvl 5
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above? Farmer
6. Do you like farming? Pasta :3
7. Have you read the rules? Yup
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? I'd say I'm about 8/10 and I like melee fighting.
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building? 6/10 Not that great at making nice looking builds but I can build most things.
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team? Occasionally yes.
11. Time zone? GMT
ALMOST ACCEPTED. I will ask you now more specific questions in private to see if you are accepted.

1. Minecraft username (With caps): WiThINSpAcE
2. How active are you?: I play quite a bit
3. What class are you and what level?: Ranger 9
4. What profession are you and what level?: Crafter 8
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above?: Farmer, Lookout, Merchant, and/or Explorer (Put me where you need me)
6. Do you like farming?: Pasta is always good
7. Have you read the rules?: Yes
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range): 4 in normal pvp; 6 in herocraft pvp, I used to play wizard and was pretty decent, but am going Ranger this reset for the tracking to assassinate people
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building?: Creative ideas 3 Following a guide 10 Overall 4
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team?: Of course
11. Time zone?: Central

_Trains_

Obsidian
1. Minecraft username (With caps): WiThINSpAcE
2. How active are you?: I play quite a bit
3. What class are you and what level?: Ranger 9
4. What profession are you and what level?: Crafter 8
5. Do you want any of the specific jobs shown above?: Farmer, Lookout, Merchant, and/or Explorer (Put me where you need me)
6. Do you like farming?: Pasta is always good
7. Have you read the rules?: Yes
8. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a fighter are you? What is your favorite kind of fighting? (ex long range): 4 in normal pvp; 6 in herocraft pvp, I used to play wizard and was pretty decent, but am going Ranger this reset for the tracking to assassinate people
9. On a scale of 1-10, how good are you at building?: Creative ideas 3 Following a guide 10 Overall 4
10. Will you donate money occasionally to support the Team?: Of course
11. Time zone?: Central
Ok, you are ALMOST ACCEPTED. Because of certain delay, you will receive a private conversation tomorrow with a few more specific questions.