• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

teal55's Application

In-game name:teal55
Location & Age:United States and 15 years
Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none as far as I know (my brother uses this account sometimes)
Referral(s):a friend from school
Reason you should be accepted: I would love to join the cause and promote herocraft everywhere!I also obey rules and help other people in need.
Have you voted for Herocraft:yes!
Special Key:{HCt6}
Additional Info:none

Additional Info: I've participated in many other builds, but this one seems godly, and I'd love to be a part of it.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved

Since the edit button isnt there for some reason, here's a new app:

1.In-game name:teal55
2.Location & Age:United States and 15 years
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers):none
4.Referral(s):A friend from school recommended it, Youtube videos showcasing this server, and the mine source forums were all referrals to me.
5.Reason you should be accepted: I would love to join the cause and promote herocraft everywhere!I also obey rules and help other people in need. I feel I would be a great addition to the community of herocraft and will help to better other people's experiences on the herocraft server.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft:Most definitely
7.Special Key:{HCt6}
8.Additional Info:I would love to join this server, this one seems to be and probably is the most popular server ever on minecraft, and I would be grateful if I was added to the community.