• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug TD sign issue

When I tried to open a shop the rental was fine but when I tried to place the sign (following the wiki directions) it says "you don't have permissions to do that) I had permission to build in the stall and even with assistance from Witchonarampage we still couldn't get it to work please help if able

Line 1 (blank)
Line 2 1
Line 3 B 35 : S 0
Line 4 ?

That's what I was writing on the sign as well as a couple variations

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
When I tried to open a shop the rental was fine but when I tried to place the sign (following the wiki directions) it says "you don't have permissions to do that) I had permission to build in the stall and even with assistance from Witchonarampage we still couldn't get it to work please help if able

Line 1 (blank)
Line 2 1
Line 3 B 35 : S 0
Line 4 ?

That's what I was writing on the sign as well as a couple variations
DO NOT USE "?"!

Someone please remove this from whatever resource people keep finding this on, it is extremely bugged, and does not work with many items (namely enchanted) people try to use this with.

Simply hold the item in your hand, use /iteminfo, and put the Item ID that is in WHITE, after the GREY discription text onto line four.
Even without knowing your class or item you are trying to make a shop for, I know this is the issue.

@WitchOnaRampage @Kainzo