• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TD...enchanters....towns...

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Heyas! Any updates on when the trade district's shops can be rented?

And will us enchanters be able to make chest shops??

And how are things going with township plugin for regions?

♡♥♡♥♡♥

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Heyas! Any updates on when the trade district's shops can be rented?

And will us enchanters be able to make chest shops??

And how are things going with township plugin for regions?

♡♥♡♥♡♥
Enchanters chestshops probably wont happen.

@Danda / @Alator / @Xanipher - in charge of shop-rentals.
@gabizou in charge of Township stuff - I will try and get costs worked out earlier though.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Enchanters chestshops probably wont happen.

@Danda / @Alator / @Xanipher - in charge of shop-rentals.
@gabizou in charge of Township stuff - I will try and get costs worked out earlier though.

well.... is there some kind of alternative for us enchanters? I loved having a shop in the TD on Bastion (even tho it all got deleted >.<).

I would love to have a Trade District shop again.

As an enchanter, we enchant tools and armor and weapons. There has to be some kind of alternative that would allow us to sell our enchanted items, even if not in a "chest shop" persay (sp?) can we be allowed to have a TD shop with LWC "Donation" chests so people can view what we have and can then buy from us through the /trade chat?

My understanding of chest shops is the coding isn't there to separate the enchanted items from the unenchanted items in regards to perms....

but since enchanters are a major part of the economy, I really do believe that they should have SOME way to set up a shop in the trade district regardless of whether its in the form of an actual chest shop or lwc or whatever. I am open to suggestions!

I don't mean to ramble, Kainzo :) Thank you for listening and I hope something can be worked out to include the enchanters in the buying / selling business of the economy and would love a chance to discuss this more with you and the team!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Is stuff (Port locations, Herogates, Dragon Roosts, etc) going to get spread out / redistributed when the map is expanded for 1.7?

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Herogates have been placed and i'm not sure if they are activated - @gabizou in charge of that.
@Alator in charge of DragonTravel

@Xanipher and @Danda can assist either if necessary/need be.
DragonTravel is not currently implemented on the server.

Also Kainzo, support for Dragon Travel has been stopped, and the developers are making a new system called Dragon Travel: Phoenix. Basically a rewrite of the entire system :http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/dragontravel/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Perhaps "trade districts" spread out across the map. Let players buy shops in locations other than spawn. Maybe have 3-4 shop trade districts around the map. It would lead to more world exploration and make players travel more. Just a suggestion :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Perhaps "trade districts" spread out across the map. Let players buy shops in locations other than spawn. Maybe have 3-4 shop trade districts around the map. It would lead to more world exploration and make players travel more. Just a suggestion :)
I like it, having several major meeting places around the map. Would have to be after the 1.7 expansion though, else the map would be way too cramped.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
meh. merchants won't pay us as well as we could get from direct sales which is kinda lame. ;p

Well that is the entire point of a merchant. They buy the items from you for a lower price and sell them to players higher. If enchanters were to get chest shops that seems like it would take a good chunk of importance away from merchants as enchanted items are quite an important part of HC. Enchanters enchant, merchants sell, blacksmiths fix and so on. Everyone has their role to fulfill.

If you lose too much money from merchants ya gotta sell directly or find a friend who will throw some of your stuff into his shop for ya.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
sorta off topic but related in a way. When custom items come in, is the plan to change enchanting to allow enchanting attribute bonuses to armor / weapons instead of current vanilla minecraft enchants? will there be a choice of either or? or will enchanting remain vanilla only?