• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[TC]Rangpur [Evil] -Recruiting

Y

ytiggidmas

In game name: Kam744
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior | Miner
Hero Levels: 7 (dont judge ok) | 42
Mastered Specs/Paths: Rouge | Caster (I did go ranger/ninja/wizard but they were boring)
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I would've been one last map if it wasnt for iTzDeXy
What you can contribute: My lovable charisma, My sexy looks, and I can smack itzdexy when he's giving bare cheek.
What town are you currently in: Malkier
Time Zone: GMT +0
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both ;)
We are a top notch pvp group, applying as a level 7 warrior isn't going to get you anywhere, level up and re-apply.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I vouch for him sam. He's cute and my friend and dexys friend let him in.

benhelmer

Dirt
In game name: benhelmer
Hero Paths/Specs: Rouge| idk yet
Hero Levels: 5
Mastered Specs/Paths: none
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: cause I creep.
What you can contribute: Fun to be around and I am very active
What town are you currently in: none
Time Zone: Eastern
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): for now, just listen

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: DefaultTexture
Hero Paths/Specs: 60 ninja, 60 miner
Hero Levels: 60 ninja, 60 miner, 56 smith, 60 Dragoon, 60 wizard, 65 samurai, 22 dreadknight
Mastered Specs/Paths Premastered: Samurai, Dragoon, Wizard, Ninja. Level 65: Samurai
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I used to be in TCK and liked it. I was not very good at pvp then, but have gotten ALOT better since then. I am probably best in group fights, and my best classes are ninja/wizard.
What you can contribute: Pvping, and I am also decent at building.
What town are you currently in: Visigoth
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
In game name: DefaultTexture
Hero Paths/Specs: 60 ninja, 60 miner
Hero Levels: 60 ninja, 60 miner, 56 smith, 60 Dragoon, 60 wizard, 65 samurai, 22 dreadknight
Mastered Specs/Paths Premastered: Samurai, Dragoon, Wizard, Ninja. Level 65: Samurai
Why should you be a Tree Creeper: I used to be in TCK and liked it. I was not very good at pvp then, but have gotten ALOT better since then. I am probably best in group fights, and my best classes are ninja/wizard.
What you can contribute: Pvping, and I am also decent at building.
What town are you currently in: Visigoth
Time Zone: EST
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both
0m0RQy6.png

Denied...

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
Because Kainzo and I are reasonable adults who, after some discussion, were able to come to an understanding, and resolved the issue. Arrogance had nothing to do with it. But, I'm sure you wouldn't understand.

reasonable adults? did you even read your own ban appeal? Do you have no idea how you come off when you write shit like that?