• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TC - Hackers, Exploiters and Cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
You guys are late to the party, its no secret that 50% of the server cheats, you just can't tell easily. You can access lift signs by breaking a block then clicking, repeated redstone torch places, modem tapping to dig through walls and access buttons,levers, and signs, oh and X-ray is a plague and should be expected.

If you wish to see a link to all glitches that are abused by normal raiders PM me, the list is exhaustive but the first step to defeating aids is being aware.

You must design assuming that TC will be in your area to prevent against such actions if you wish to be truly defended.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Well, there is one thing we can do, we can all be friends and give eachother big hugs.

Nell

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you firstly, I do try to be nice, I realise I'm a bit girlish at times but,, I'm a girl right? And being nice is far more important than you guys might think, even to people that you may never meet face to face, everyone has feelings.
But I do feel as if I have been betrayed in a way.
How did it come to pass that everyone is squabbling? Its a game.... It shouldn't be this stressful or unfair, Its meant to be fun. I don't think it fair that our town should be targeted and have spies sent in again and again, I mean, we have nothing left now, nothing at all, I'm all out but I can bet it will happen again.
I wasn't around when everything kicked off so I cant really make judgements, but piecing together everything I've heard, it seems grossly unfair what's gone on. I also haven't read the new rules fully so I cant comment on what rules were broken, but I would think that anyone taking advantage of someone repeatedly would feel bad. No? Maybe that's just me.
Are we to have our town taken down block by block?

Nell

Legacy Supporter 3
Its just not very nice? We all says things in the heat of the moment, but to ridicule someone for them is cruel. Who am I playing with here?

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
@zDylannn It's harassment.

I used to think the tree creepers had a little good in them. I have lost all faith in any good. They deserve to rot in hell.

(Watch, they will probably respond with some stupid comment)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
What rules have been broken as far as I know is this:
3.2.1 Any attempt to join a town for malicious purposes is strictly prohibited.

Covering your asses by saying that "We didn't hack into your town, someone let us in" is the precise thing that annoys me here. Somehow, you guys go around every bit of ruling placed.

Also posting screenshots of other people's words in game that are only half of what they said is harassment.

Z

zDylannn

I know its not nice I was just curious why the staff was so furious over the signature. I'm not trying to be hostile just curious and this is zDylann :p new forum account since my other one never logs in and has trouble loading threads etc...

Z

zDylannn

@gabizou Hmm rule 3.2.1 was broken on boths sides so there has to be some punishment to both sides. As for the recent theft of D101 the person that let the TC in was not an alt I can promise you that.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I know its not nice I was just curious why the staff was so furious over the signature. I'm not trying to be hostile just curious and this is zDylann :p new forum account since my other one never logs in and has trouble loading threads etc...
Why are we furious? Because it's targeting one person. One person displayed prominently across our forums. You know very well that point. It is harassment and don't try to say otherwise.

@zdylann I never said there was an alternate account involved.. Now I'm even more curious about it.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
@gabizou Hmm rule 3.2.1 was broken on boths sides so there has to be some punishment to both sides. As for the recent theft of D101 the person that let the TC in was not an alt I can promise you that.

False. You had an angry member quit and let everyone in because you killed him to prevent him from getting master bard. Ask Standman himself. And even if we did, two wrongs do not make a right. Grow up and let the authorities deal with it

Edit: I know it wasn't an alt, it was just a TC

Edit: Edit: Not continuing this discussion here

Z

zDylannn

@zDylannn It's harassment.

I used to think the tree creepers had a little good in them. I have lost all faith in any good. They deserve to rot in hell.

(Watch, they will probably respond with some stupid comment)
I am a tree creeper and thats ok if you don't like us. Thats simply your opinion, We love to PvP and talk smack to start some action since this server is lacking pvp to be honest. Some of us do illegal but thats another thing I dont feel like talking about.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I am a tree creeper and thats ok if you don't like us. Thats simply your opinion, We love to PvP and talk smack to start some action since this server is lacking pvp to be honest. Some of us do illegal but thats another thing I dont feel like talking about.

lol that's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.