• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Taureilor's Application

Taureilor

Dirt
  • Minecraft In-game name: Taureilor
  • Location & Age: US EST/22
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None :D
  • Referral(s): Jravolta, rpalmer, arnoldswolenpeka, ian.macronald
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends play and they talk about it constantly.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  • Reason you should be accepted: I would really like to join my friends and build some really cool stuff, as well as explore all the dynamic RPG and community aspects that HeroCraft brings to the table.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT9
  • Additional Info: I have been playing mine craft on my own for about two years now and a few months on the NAP Exile private server. I really enjoy building, I have built many Pagoda style buildings and tree houses. I have the most pride in my ENORMOUS jungle wood tree I sculpted for my Pagoda forest fortress! I am excited to see what a server with this kind of population will be like. So much cool stuff to explore!

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
I'm reviewing your application now!

Okay everything looks fine, Welcome to Herocraft. I've sent you a P.M. with server information, Have fun!

Angyles Profile name change