• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Taking a small break

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Might have to throw capital to skyforge, with my leave right now and raetac's inactivity, fiore cant come back up this week. If fiore does lose rings, I request the lwc/regions stay until I return. I dont want the whole thing blowing up because of my break. Got a ton of real life issues to handle, and I dont want koe to suffer.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Bummer, we still have to figure out what to do with Tar Valon. Hope things work out for you!

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Traincrossin said:
Bummer, we still have to figure out what to do with Tar Valon. Hope things work out for you!

Well you could concider closing tar and moving everyone into fiore, it's a possibility. bigger plots, etc. I'd throw eh 500c/citizen who comes. We need about 25 citizens.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Amgroma said:
Traincrossin said:

Well you could concider closing tar and moving everyone into fiore, it's a possibility. bigger plots, etc. I'd throw eh 500c/citizen who comes. We need about 25 citizens.

Ehhhhh, i'll sleep on it. What's going on with Ori? If we become a city what happens to them?

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Traincrossin said:
Amgroma said:
Traincrossin said:

Ehhhhh, i'll sleep on it. What's going on with Ori? If we become a city what happens to them?

Heh they're dead. Not enough citizens.For a month straight already. Dont think kainzo's going to give them a week this time.

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Traincrossin said:
If Tar Valon becomes a city would we have to relocate the pylons?

did you consider moving all the citizens into fiore? you can choose plots you want, etc. There'll be lots of money.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Yea, I really don't want to relocate my entire town, too much of a hassle. Plus KoE seems to be having some problems right now, I would figure those out before even thinking of adding another city.

Raolan

TNT
Just so you know AKILLYEZ etc.

I've lost pretty much all interest in Minecraft, especially the herocraft map. Also have little time for games these days and that is spent playing The Witcher 2.

Feel free to get my stuff un-LWC'ed and take it all. If you want you can even convert my big 80x100 in Fiore into a place specifically for ex-Tar Valon citizens if you decide to merge. The only thing no one is allowed to touch is my noble plot in Sanctum.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Raolan said:

I've lost pretty much all interest in Minecraft, especially the herocraft map. Also have little time for games these days and that is spent playing The Witcher 2.

Feel free to get my stuff un-LWC'ed and take it all. If you want you can even convert my big 80x100 in Fiore into a place specifically for ex-Tar Valon citizens if you decide to merge. The only thing no one is allowed to touch is my noble plot in Sanctum.

If you'e quitting, we'll reclaim everything.......are you quitting?

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Raolan said:

So it often goes with games; no one can blame you for growing tired of a game. We`ll still be around if you start craving it again, though.

Also, Amy, take your break, and then bring your antics back soon! We all need breaks now and again. I think I`ve logged in a dozen times in the past month, tops.

Raolan

TNT
Brutalacerate said:
Raolan said:

If you'e quitting, we'll reclaim everything.......are you quitting?

Yeah anyone who wants it feel free to take everything I've got :p

A

Alente1

Have to do my second playthough at some point of Witcher 2.

Apparently the difference between the two main choices is pretty significant gameplay wise.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Raolan said:

So I can have your stuff? Perfect, just in time for the map wipe ;)

Amgroma

Legacy Supporter 9
Josh said:
Have to do my second playthough at some point of Witcher 2.

Apparently the difference between the two main choices is pretty significant gameplay wise.

Heh had to do the same with mass effect 2. Fucking decisions!