• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Taking a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I've recently come to the conclusion, after talking with quite a few Veterans, that it's time for me to take a break. I've been coming online less and less recently, so I think this 'announcement' is a little over due. I'm not saying I wont ever log into the server ever again, I'm sure I'll still be lingering about, but I wont be as invested.
I wont explain my reason for taking a break, that's not what this thread is for. This thread is for saying good bye!

I came to this server in a group of four; Me, weewoo1337, zdylann, and jedimind7rix. I'm the last to go.
I've been a member of Ares, Aphrodite, Jericho, mayor of Rangpur, member of Newerth, mayor of XXXmasTown, member of Thornhollow, and oddly enough Rangpur again!

I was a Banker, a Proctor, the first Herald, the first (and thus far only) S.Guide, and a (kinda) Architect. I truly enjoyed my time on this server and I am happy I was able to give back and help by way of staff positions. I'm not stepping down, but if my position needs to be removed due to inactivity, I understand!

I've made friends with tons of people, though it seems at times server politics got in the way of things. Despite that, I have no hard feelings towards anyone, even those who think I do.
I'm not going to promise I'll manage to tag everyone that means something to me, I know I'll forget someone important, but I want to mention some people.
Above all, KanJam49 - I love you tons. You helped me the first moment you spoke to me, betraying your friends to tell me they were on the way to claim my bounty, and we've been friends since! The things we tell each other, good god it would scar others. You've been the coolest, chillest person ever, and I love you! I'll see you this summer in San Jose!

Symbolite - I've been friends with you since AoA and I'm thankful for the chance to get to know you. You're, honestly, the kindest person I've ever met, except for the fact that you enjoy pushing small children over and laughing at them! Like KanJam says, sometimes we forget just how evil you are, until you slip in some terrible comment! Haha.

Leeness - You drive me crazy, you smell, and you like your sheep a little too much. Dispite your many, many, many flaws, I miss you tons. You were so much fun to be around, always a kind and friendly person, even to people who might not deserve it. The server was better when you were active.

Brutalacerate - You're insane, and you're one of the most down to earth, chill guys I know. You're the kind of guy who will go out of his way to help people you don't even know, be friendly to strangers, and help those who might not even deserve it. You're a great guy, and you need to get your shit together! Plus, one of these days I'm driving down there to come see you! You better treat Liz good!

Angyles - We've been rocky here and there but I honestly believe that my time on the server has been better simply because of you. I can talk to you about things I can't with others, and I think you're a great person and a good friend. Thank you!

Everyone from Jericho! SM4SHBOX Anonymiter Photoras Fade0120 xXShredsXx And the rest. Thanks for taking in a noob escaping a previous town. You were the first powerful, tight knit town I'd been a part of, and it really cemented my love for this server.

Those with me in Rangpur. SadisticLegend Rogin agentjwall MrPapodopolus qNickpShizzDawgg It was a fantastic town and you guys made it. My first time being a mayor, I wasn't the best, but I loved it! Thanks! Sorry about the windows I kept breaking.

TreeCreepers - I was warned not to join you guys, but honestly it's made the game tons better. You never take yourselves too seriously, and you make the game fun. Some people might see playing on the server as a chore, but it never was with you guys. Thank you for letting me be part of it! c12095 SharpPencil Kwong050 DrearyDragon0 look_out yoIyo BlackOhso jmoney222 macura XxSamdamanxX

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Townies from XXXmasTown - The best town in the history of towns! Leeness dils1 Neotetro Kattykake FalseLuck w0nd3rb0y OrangeAngel _KittyGotWet_ ezmac Mitchodak skyboy49707 Kidwatson xpeterc1 RumpTroll Wow so many tags. This was THE BEST town, and my fondest memories were of this town. It was a collection of friends, I didn't dislike anyone there. Thank you to all of you, I truly miss this town and each of you!

Friends in general, Rumblestikk LordSeven Danda Canada_Blue teddytazer MajorasMask Apherdite bearcat99 Drastikos aceshooter11 Skaduush - You guys are what made the server great. That I could jump from channel to channel in Teamspeak, that I could have friends not because we were allied or got something out of it but only because we were friends, I liked that. Thank you very much!

My Guides - TheMormon Dsawemd Scycor Archmage_Lloyd Haxnn and the rest! Thank you so much for all the hard work, and the fun chatting in Guide chat! You are a great group of people.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Bye Barn! See ya when you make your return.

Oh, and this:

Symbolite - I've been friends with you since AoA and I'm thankful for the chance to get to know you. You're, honestly, the kindest person I've ever met, except for the fact that you enjoy pushing small children over and laughing at them! Like KanJam says, sometimes we forget just how evil you are, until you slip in some terrible comment! Haha.
Sounds far too much like me, haha. Maybe Sym and I are clones? Or maybe He is the future me sent back in time to stop the apocalypse. Or start it. Most likely start it. Hahahahahaha.

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
My love for you will always be too much. You're my absolute best friend on HC and according to Kainzo we're sisters :p Can't wait for summer!♥

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Barn - Thank you for the time you've invested in the server. Without you I never would have broken away from Windhelm in DG and never would have been able to come back and stick to Herocraft as much as I have.

On a personal level your a great friend, I enjoyed your company and hope that you'll still poke your head in once and a while. :p

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Goodbye Barnubus. We've had an... interesting... relationship, but I wish you all the best.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Bye Barn! See ya when you make your return.

Oh, and this:

Sounds far too much like me, haha. Maybe Sym and I are clones? Or maybe He is the future me sent back in time to stop the apocalypse. Or start it. Most likely start it. Hahahahahaha.

Yup, I am future you!

We'll miss you barn, I look forward to the next time I say something completely nasty and absurd to you when you least expect it. It will be soon :p. Or course this isn't really a goodbye, you can never truly leave hehe.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Mmhmm, so you decided to post this huh? You make me sad that all I get is a "You were a great Guide." D: - Well, I still have you on skype, so we can always still talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.