• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

takbot001's application

takbot001

Stone
  1. In-game name: takbot001
  2. Location & Age: England, Gillingham. 13.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None.
  4. Referral(s): _KittyGotWet_, Pringle285 and Bingy1218.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I won't break any rules, I never have in other servers, and I will help people even if I don't know them.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends and my brother have been talking about it and my brother showed it to me. It looks awesome.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I'm about to whether I get accepted or not.
  8. Additional Info: Nope.

takbot001

Stone
Other applications had pictures so here is one of my house from Hyperion. I had the wayukian texture pack on. each floor is different (two have pattens that make a full floor from above like 1,0,1,0 and 0.1.0.1)

Attachments

• 2012-01-27_20.48.52.png
    2012-01-27_20.48.52.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 11

takbot001

Stone
I feel as if I should add stuff to 8.
8. I really enjoy minecraft and in Hyperion I was a very good contributed, if there were any new players that were confused or stuck, I would help them by giving them wood and cobblestone to help them get started. I really like the look of this server and I think that after I stop being the confused new player, I will be able to help others and be a very helpful player.

takbot001

Stone
People are being accepted and I'm not one. I'm sorry for being impatient but I really want to get on. I have been watching tv and coming back to this for the past hour at least.

Predator2010

Legacy Supporter 3
Theres an "Edit" Button for a reason,
dont spam un-neccesarily it annoys forum members and aggravates Proctors.
"
DO NOT bump your application, it will be handled; be patient.
"

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Tak, I've got a bit of a problem with your application-
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic..._20__p__11355643__fromsearch__1#entry11355643
This is an application made by you using _KittyGotWet_ as your IGN.
http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/kgws-application.10481/#post-78409
This is _KittyGotWet_'s application to Herocraft.

I'm going to need you to explain this before we proceed. Is this an alt? Have you made application for friends on other serves?

Predator, bug brutal to get put into the proctor group - It's handy to be able to lock and unlock topics in the application forum.

takbot001

Stone
Ah, well Kitty is my brother and I originaly played Hyperion on my brothers account but then I applied again but used my actual account. The herocraft application is his and now this is mine because he showed me and it looked awesome.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Predator, the rules also state not to post on applications unless you're a proctor. I got this.

Tak, in the future, please learn to use the edit button under each of your posts to limit the amount of posts in a row, it keeps things organized. (Also, some proctors will only check an app if it has 0 posts, so it may make you go unnoticed!)
Using your "updated" section 8, I'm going to go ahead and give you a shot on Herocraft. I suggest you read the rules and the ToS before logging in. Check your pms.