• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

taco_ur_naco

1. Minecraft In-game name: taco_ur_naco
2. Location & Age: washougal, WA USA
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4. Referral(s): none
5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friends and family into online gaming
6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? I agree to Herocraft EULA & TOS
8.Reason you should be accepted: I feel like i should be accepted because i would be a committed player and bring a lot of new fresh bright ideas too the table. Also i think some of the servers are too easy and i could help create new games or objectlives for them.
.9. Special key:
10. Additional Info: my main goal is too just have fun and make it fun for everyone else not be a little girl about everything that happens good or bad. Today at 9:50 Pm

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
2. Location & Age: washougal, WA USA
8.Reason you should be accepted: I feel like i should be accepted because i would be a committed player and bring a lot of new fresh bright ideas too the table. Also i think some of the servers are too easy and i could help create new games or objectlives for them.
.9. Special key:
10. Additional Info: my main goal is too just have fun and make it fun for everyone else not be a little girl about everything that happens good or bad. Today at 9:50 Pm

@taco_ur_naco. You seem to have copy pasted this from somewhere based on the tag at the bottom

You also missed the special key and your age.

Please reform your application and post here so I can go over it.

2. Location & Age: 15. washougal, WA USA
.9. Special key:HCT10
10. Additional Info: my main goal is too just have fun and make it fun for everyone else not be a little girl about everything that happens good or bad.