• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion T2 Renames

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Basically I think some of the T2 class names make them seem a little "silly." So here are my suggestions for a new rename of a few classes.

Ranger | Hunter or Marksman

Samurai | Ronin

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not interested in renaming classes at this time.

Their names were purposefully chosen for how the classes play out. Leach & Leech is interchangeable depending the area you come from.

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Mind explaining how the Ranger plays out to be labeled "pathfinder"?

Edit: The Wiki's description of the Ranger fits what I said.

"Masters of the bow and the wilderness, Rangers are the hunters of this world. These souls are valued not only for their fighting prowess, but their ability to track any target, no matter how hard it tries to hide. Marksmen in their own right, with arrows both poisonous and combustible, these souls of the wild can follow for any distance, waiting for the right moment to send an arrow whistling towards their mark.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
My only gripe is wizard to sorcerer. Just doesn't make sense. Archmage seems more suitable.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, I know. But why would an advance Samurai lose it's master? Wouldn't something like Shogun be more appropriate?
Because Shogun is the leader of a nation, not a warrior. If anything, Daimyo is better since it's a leader amongst samurai (A local chief of sorts)