• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion T2 druid and shaman names

I think we'd better of just making 2 Shamans. One healer one Damage
The only thing I wont like about that is having to level two classes and pay a ton of money to switch to whichever I feel like playing at the time. Going solo you would want more damage but if you end up with a group you might want to be more supportive.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
The only thing I wont like about that is having to level two classes and pay a ton of money to switch to whichever I feel like playing at the time. Going solo you would want more damage but if you end up with a group you might want to be more supportive.
Thats the same as choosing Ninja vs Bard. (Although a little tougher as they are 2 different classes, where as the shamans would both be Totems)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Pretty sure Shaman will split into two classes, one focusing more on damage while the other on support.

There are already new totems coded, such as totems that increase intellect and wisdom, tremor totem, reckoning totem, etc..

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Pretty sure Shaman will split into two classes, one focusing more on damage while the other on support.

There are already new totems coded, such as totems that increase intellect and wisdom, tremor totem, reckoning totem, etc..
And we can always bring back shock totem...Remember that thing :p

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Screw it take away everything and just give me a ton of totems XD
Changes:

Max of 100 totems out at a time
Can have duplicate totems
Totems changed to do max of 1 of whatever (1 damage, 1 healing, -1 Agi etc)
All attributes set to 99
Max HP reduced to 258 (Cont would fix this)
Lower Max damage to 10 (Str would fix this)
Lower Mana by 500 (Int would fix this)
Base mana regen -55 (Wis would make this = to what it is now)
No armor

Super Totem Master!
Am I good at balancing?

Changes:

Max of 100 totems out at a time
Can have duplicate totems
Totems changed to do max of 1 of whatever (1 damage, 1 healing, -1 Agi etc)
All attributes set to 99
Max HP reduced to 258 (Cont would fix this)
Lower Max damage to 10 (Str would fix this)
Lower Mana by 500 (Int would fix this)
Base mana regen -55 (Wis would make this = to what it is now)
No armor

Super Totem Master!
Am I good at balancing?
Yep works for me lol. I would just build walls out of totems and use them to smash people.

I already use that tactic to dismount people. Imagine all the people you could dismount with 100 totems. No one would ever be on a horse.

Shaman will definitely get an overhaul and I agree to an extent that the names could be swapped, but I feel they are both interchangeable heh.

still a soothsayer is a druid by definition a shaman is not a druid so therefor shaman should not be soothsayer :)

still a soothsayer is a druid by definition a shaman is not a druid so therefor shaman should not be soothsayer :)
I think what he is referring to is if you google Druid definition you get:
Dru·id
ˈdro͞oid/
noun
noun: Druid; plural noun: Druids
  1. a priest, magician, or soothsayer in the ancient Celtic religion.
    • a member of a present-day group claiming to represent or be derived from this religion.