• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sysdrum applacation

sysdrum

TNT
  1. Minecraft In-game name:sysdrum
  2. Location & Age: usa 28
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): n/a
  4. Referral(s):S3kShUn18
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?:S3kShUn18
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: It is having issues
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a nice person
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCS7
  10. Additional Info: I want to try something new in the world of minecraft and I think your server adds a new element to the game that is special and different.

bluejack404

Jack of Lapis
Legacy Supporter 8
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: It is having issues
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
  10. Additional Info: I want to try something new in the world of minecraft and I think your server adds a new element to the game that is special and different.

I'm glad that you're a nice guy! It seems, though, that you did a better job of answering question 8 under question 10. I'd love it if you could tell us a little bit about yourself--truly additional information--in your answer to question 10. Thanks!
Please reply in this thread so that I'm notified that you updated your application.

sysdrum

TNT
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes & Yes
  10. Additional Info: I want to try something new in the world of minecraft and I think your server adds a new element to the game that is special and different. I am just causal gamer who plays minecraft. As stated the server idea is interesting and I would like to play on the server. I am not sure what more info you would like to have . I have a few friends who are wanting to play on the server. I like cookies. I like going fishing. I like walking on the beach, I do have moments of sarcasm. I hate griefing but I understand that there other hazards to this game type. If you guys want more info just ask.

sysdrum

TNT
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes & Yes
  10. Additional Info: I want to try something new in the world of minecraft and I think your server adds a new element to the game that is special and different.I am just causal gamer who plays minecraft. As stated the server idea is interesting and I would like to play on the server. I am not sure what more info you would like to have . I have a few friends who are wanting to play on the server. I like cookies. I like going fishing. I like walking on the beach, I do have moments of sarcasm. I hate griefing but I understand that there other hazards to this game type. If you guys want more info just ask.