• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Synchronized Heroes of Infinite Truths (S.H.I.T.) [Destructive] [10]

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
- Goals: Our goals? Our goals are to destroy and demoralize the new townsfolk. The new towns that have been forming without my approval. The searching for methods to destroy these said towns was a long thing in the making. My town, torchlight alone is not able to stop the forces of those evil, good, and neutral towns.

The Synchronized Heroes will bring an end to all things not approved by the god. The only way of which to dispose of those forces who pollute our lands and steal our food is the silence only death can bring. Death is required to stop this disgrace, the infidels must be cleansed by a god.

You may ask who this god is? This god is no one else, but me the tormentor HolyRane. That's right, I am a god. A god in the sense of all powerful, no but a god in the sense that I control the power of the demon blood. The vile blood flows through my veins, coursing into my brain. The demons control me I in fact are rarely in control. The insanity I suffer brings to me a new light, the destruction of things small and worthless.

- Rules

1) Do not disrespect the god, I HolyRane.
2) Do not steal from thy brethren.
3) Those who betray in combat will suffer a fate worse than death.
4) Do not fail to pray and donate to the mighty church.

- 5 Members minimum (With Ranks)

The holy god: HolyRane

The holy one: greyP

The purifiers: zachimon, deadandown

The priests: ShadoWall555, Babb1e, ChaosFusion, Digger360

The Worshippers: Aetosion

The Attempters:

The Little Boys: atvrider312

- Leader/SiC

The god HolyRane. SiC will be decided.

---> The application <---
( I am looking for 3 members at this moment in time. Please apply once that is filled as I will probably search for more)

1) IGN:
2) Time whitlisted:
3) Timezone, GMT please:
4) Why are you interested in joining:
5) What town are you in:
6) Alliances/Enimies:
7) What spec are you:
8) What drives you to destroy:
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King:
10) Are you a good builder:

Aetosion

Obsidian
High WizardPriest Aetosion approves this Jabberwocky. High WizardPriest Aetosion picks up fluffy white cat. High WizardPriest Aetosion hates cats. High WizardPriest Aetosion eats cat. High WizardPriest Aetosion wishes to join dis Shit.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
High WizardPriest Aetosion approves this Jabberwocky. High WizardPriest Aetosion picks up fluffy white cat. High WizardPriest Aetosion hates cats. High WizardPriest Aetosion eats cat. High WizardPriest Aetosion wishes to join dis Shit.
Please submit an application (I'll accept)

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
High WizardPriest Aetosion uses correct format

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Aburido_burrito
2) Time whitlisted: A couple days ago.
3) Timezone, GMT please: US central
4) Why are you interested in joining: I am friends with zachimon and shadowall555 irl and they said this guild is the shit.
5) What town are you in: Mortem
6) Alliances/Enimies: None.
7) What spec are you: Warrior, but I will be dragoon this weekend.
8) What drives you to destroy: I like to pvp, and these people who think they can make town's without the god's approval should be destroyed and punished.
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King: Mhmm.
10) Are you a good builder: Uhhh.. I'm ok, but i'm not that good.​
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/228/3/1/Yoko_Kamina_Caramelldansen_by_BirchillProductions.gif

Digger360

Obsidian
1) IGN:
2) Time whitlisted:
3) Timezone, GMT please:
5) What town are you in:
6) Alliances/Enimies:
7) What spec are you:

DIGGER DIGS AROUND PROTOCOL, AND IMPUDENTLY JOINS S.H.I.T.

HAIL THE TORMENTED KING

Aetosion

Obsidian
1)IGN: Aetosion
2) Time whitlisted: Summer of '11
3) Timezone, GMT please: EST, which I think is GMT-5
4) Why are you interested in joining: Kill shit, Learn the truth, talk with fun people.
5) What town are you in: Erebos
6) Alliances/Enimies: Erebos/All
7) What spec are you: I'm two little experience boxes from level 54 Wizard
8) What drives you to destroy: Boredom, Childhood trauma, psychopathic tendencies, a badly performed excorcism, and squished Swedish fish. My other pet projects you know of, Rane.
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King: What King is there, but by name? What god is there, but by humanity's shame? Sure, I'll do mostly what you say, Rane. Hail the Tormented King!
10) Are you a good builder: Better than most I've seen on HC. Not that I enjoy building, I get bored.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
1)IGN: Aetosion
2) Time whitlisted: Summer of '11
3) Timezone, GMT please: EST, which I think is GMT-5
4) Why are you interested in joining: Kill shit, Learn the truth, talk with fun people.
5) What town are you in: Erebos
6) Alliances/Enimies: Erebos/All
7) What spec are you: I'm two little experience boxes from level 54 Wizard
8) What drives you to destroy: Boredom, Childhood trauma, psychopathic tendencies, a badly performed excorcism, and squished Swedish fish. My other pet projects you know of, Rane.
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King: What King is there, but by name? What god is there, but by humanity's shame? Sure, I'll do mostly what you say, Rane.
10) Are you a good builder: Better than most I've seen on HC. Not that I enjoy building, I get bored.
accepted

1) IGN: All Hair Holyrane
2) Time whitlisted: All Hail Holyrane
3) Timezone, GMT please: All Hail Holyrane
4) Why are you interested in joining:All Hail Holyrane
5) What town are you in:All Hail Holyrane
6) Alliances/Enemies:All Hail Holyrane
7) What spec are you:All Hail Holyrane
8) What drives you to destroy:All Hail Holyrane
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King:All Hail Holyrane
10) Are you a good builder: All Hail Holyrane

oh by the way; All Hail Holyrane!

1) IGN:
2) Time whitlisted:
3) Timezone, GMT please:
5) What town are you in:
6) Alliances/Enimies:
7) What spec are you:

DIGGER DIGS AROUND PROTOCOL, AND IMPUDENTLY JOINS S.H.I.T.

HAIL THE TORMENTED KING
oh digger, you so silleh.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
You guys just finish watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Badass show! But its ooooollllllddddd

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
1) IGN: Victor, The Holy Samurai and Protector of Newerth
2) Time whitlisted: Forever ago in an age long lost in time
3) Timezone, GMT please: -4
4) Why are you interested in joining: I do not wish to join
5) What town are you in: Newerth
6) Alliances/Enimies: I follow Xandria Dominion by the request of my comrade Symbolite, we are neutral and only attack those that shall oppose us and offer alliances to those smart enough to suggest one.
7) What spec are you: I am the Master Samurai of Dragongarde map
8) What drives you to destroy: Those around me that wish to cause harm to my fellow friends shall always receive my wrath in its fullest of forms!
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King: That I do not, I am, but a lone warrior shackled by my heart.
10) Are you a good builder:I am a moderate builder, I prefer to tend to my garden as for it keeps me sane from all the killing.

I totally had to make one because all the cool kids were.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
1) IGN: Victor, The Holy Samurai and Protector of Newerth
2) Time whitlisted: Forever ago in an age long lost in time
3) Timezone, GMT please: -4
4) Why are you interested in joining: I do not wish to join
5) What town are you in: Newerth
6) Alliances/Enimies: I follow Xandria Dominion by the request of my comrade Symbolite, we are neutral and only attack those that shall oppose us and offer alliances to those smart enough to suggest one.
7) What spec are you: I am the Master Samurai of Dragongarde map
8) What drives you to destroy: Those around me that wish to cause harm to my fellow friends shall always receive my wrath in its fullest of forms!
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King: That I do not, I am, but a lone warrior shackled by my heart.
10) Are you a good builder:I am a moderate builder, I prefer to tend to my garden as for it keeps me sane from all the killing.

I totally had to make one because all the cool kids were.
so... you make an application, but are not wishing to join. Seems legit.