• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sycamoria 3v3 PVP tournament (Feb 10th)

Graink

Portal
Hey guys, I'm planning on testing out the little under water arena at the SW herogate in a few weekends. If there is enough interest in this post, I'll be putting up a 250 coin first prize, 100 for second and 50 for third. I'm hoping to have at least 6 teams of 3, it's all just for fun, and any horse play or people trying to ruin the fun will either be disqualified or banned from future Sycamorian PVP tournaments.

Please comment below with your 3 members and whether or not you're willing to participate. This first tournament is going to be a free tournament with a cash only prize. In the future, we're hoping to have item prizes, enchants, and unfortunately, future tournaments will have an entry fee.

I hope we get a good turn out. I'm not expecting much for the first run, and the arena is still in a very rudimentary state. Maybe with a bit more interest I'll add more suggestions, come and check it out at -2500,2500 and give suggestions!