• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Surveys piss me off

killjoyking7

ICE ICE ICE!
It seems every single time I want to download something these days I have to jump through a hoop to get a 800 kb download... What happened to the days that we could download something off the internet without these assholes making us do surveys. The 5 or 6 times I actually completed a survey It shows up as incomplete.

Oh the irony that today I was trying to download a survey bypasser and I needed to complete a survey to download it. I feel the need to strangle, punch, pimp slap, and perform chinese water torture on the people who came up with the idea,"Oh lets make people complete a survey for a download that will most likely show up as incomplete."

If anyone here knows a way to block these fuckers (surveys) please post it and remember its for the children.

I hope to god pirate bay never requires surveys.

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Most things behind Surveys aren't even legit, so I wouldn't try to download them. I know it sucks, but I heard that a website can make money from people doing surveys so I guess that's why they have them idk.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah the content owner earns money from the surveys, most likely not a legit download if it has surveys (Surveys are impossible to complete 99.9% of the time)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I remember those sites that made you fill in a form about celebrities or something, then they'd ask you to post your phone number and subscribe to their bullshit.

It's spam, most likely...

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
When I was younger I did one of these surveys, I entered my phone number to unknowingly be charged £3 every hour.

They are all bullshit and unlegitimate, the ones that do let you complete them come with virus's. So.. just stay away from them

AND REMEMBER, nothing is free