• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Surgery

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
So, I am not going to go in depth about the operation, but I am getting a surgery on my left hip, on Tuesday, DECEMBER 11th. I am not going inactive, but I will not be able to be in game, until at least the 16th. I will still be on the forums, and be able to Herald. (Angyles don't axe me :p)

And the reason I am making this earlier is because I would've most likely forgot to make it :p

Jonsoon Aryios Da_Burg Orangedude345 northeaster345 leftovers5 Jmandudeguy EtKEnn @anyoneelsewhomaybeaffectedorcares

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't get taged? Thanks to you I have to wait in a hospital for hours and cater to your every need.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
So, I am not going to go in depth about the operation, but I am getting a surgery on my left hip, on Tuesday, DECEMBER 11th. I am not going inactive, but I will not be able to be in game, until at least the 16th. I will still be on the forums, and be able to Herald. (Angyles don't axe me :p)

And the reason I am making this earlier is because I would've most likely forgot to make it :p

Jonsoon Aryios Da_Burg Orangedude345 northeaster345 leftovers5 Jmandudeguy EtKEnn @anyoneelsewhomaybeaffectedorcares
I am affected or care.

But seriously, good luck and have Haxnn slave over your every need for me.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I found out it means don't let her being raped....

Now it says "Updating a Filipino"