• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Supporter perk drop transfer chest keeps resetting

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
As the title says, with the restarts to the server, it is causing the chest associated with a drop transfer to become unregistered. The LWC lock is still functional on it, but the ability to drop transfer remotely disappears.

-yav

LinkEiyu

A frightening Cactus!
Selection persists "until next log out" if I recall correctly. Unfortunately, a restart counts as logging out.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Indeed, if you are ever disconnected the drop transfer chest resets.
Inconvenient? Yes, but it's not unintended.

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
As the title says, with the restarts to the server, it is causing the chest associated with a drop transfer to become unregistered. The LWC lock is still functional on it, but the ability to drop transfer remotely disappears.

-yav
Ya this be how it supposed to work ay.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
The developer stated they did not want to "lock" the drop transfer chest, you have to redo it on relogs and world changes, I believe.

It's intended. There's several exploits that could happen etc. I'm not sure if we'll ever change this but it could be pretty powerful to be permanently tied to a chest.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
Just macro the command to select a droptransfer chest, and to turn it on. Then it's quick to turn it back on after logging in or after a sever restart.

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
Just macro the command to select a droptransfer chest, and to turn it on. Then it's quick to turn it back on after logging in or after a sever restart.
It doesn't work that way, you have to punch the chest to select it. If you are out on a mining trip and the server does a restart or you are disconnected, you can't re-select your chest until you go back to it.

Its a bit of a pain to be honest, particularly when it wasn't your choice to disconnect. But I can understand the reasons for it not persisting to a new game session.

Yavool

Legacy Supporter 9
It doesn't work that way, you have to punch the chest to select it. If you are out on a mining trip and the server does a restart or you are disconnected, you can't re-select your chest until you go back to it.

Its a bit of a pain to be honest, particularly when it wasn't your choice to disconnect. But I can understand the reasons for it not persisting to a new game session.

agreed as quoted above, and thank you all for the clarification!

-yav