• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

supaginganinja Application to Join

supaginganinja

Glowing Redstone
1. supaginganinja

2. 13 (almost 14), US,Virginia

3. I believe there are 2 one happened when the server I played on got hacked and the person who hacked banned everyone and the other happened when a kid accused me of greifing to save himself from getting banned.( the second one was on a tekkit server so they couldn't check who greifed accurately)

4. Espcevan and funnybunnyofdoom co-owned a FTB server I played on for a few months and I have stayed with them for four map resets, so I'm sure they could vouch for me.

5. I heard of Herocraft by looking up,"minecraft RPG server" on YouTube.

6. I voted once but will do more right after sending this.

7. I most certainly agree and understand the EULA and ToS.

8. I believe I could only add to the great community, by helping out and having fun. I also could help and inform you if there are any problems or glitches that need to be fixed. I am patient, and I know that the server may go down from time to time so I don't mind waiting.

9.HCs14

10. I love to build, mine, and do pvp. I also don't like short cuts when it comes to building, I'm a big fan of building in survival mode. Plus what got me into minecraft RPG's was Skyrim. When I played that game I was inspired to try and find a server similar to Skyrim. For that reason I found Herocraft which looks very promising andwell done.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
1. supaginganinja

3. I believe there are 2 one happened when the server I played on got hacked and the person who hacked banned everyone and the other happened when a kid accused me of greifing to save himself from getting banned.( the second one was on a tekkit server so they couldn't check who greifed accurately)

4. Espcevan and funnybunnyofdoom co-owned a FTB server I played on for a few months and I have stayed with them for four map resets, so I'm sure they could vouch for me.

8. I believe I could only add to the great community, by helping out and having fun. I also could help and inform you if there are any problems or glitches that need to be fixed. I am patient, and I know that the server may go down from time to time so I don't mind waiting.

9.HCs14

10. I love to build, mine, and do pvp. I also don't like short cuts when it comes to building, I'm a big fan of building in survival mode. Plus what got me into minecraft RPG's was Skyrim. When I played that game I was inspired to try and find a server similar to Skyrim. For that reason I found Herocraft which looks very promising andwell done.
Reviewing.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
1. supaginganinja

9.HCs14

Do you remember how long ago your greifing ban was?

supaginganinja

Glowing Redstone
If you have further questions I will check this regularly or as soon as possible, but please ask any other needed information.