• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Sunlight Straight Sword/ Name-able weapons

I, Solaire of Astora, have but a small suggestion. I wish to suggest that name-able weapons is readded, so that I may wield my sword of the sun, or the creator Kainzo is oh so generous enough to make my sword and toss it to me. Sunbro Solaire out, Praise the sun!

\ [ T ] /

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Smiths used to be able to name items, but it was almost useless because the item names haven't been displayed when you kill someone since bastion due to people abusing them and having inappropriate names on their items

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Smiths used to be able to name items, but it was almost useless because the item names haven't been displayed when you kill someone since bastion due to people abusing them and having inappropriate names on their items
Yeah this, some people couldn't take naming seriously and used shit like "Hot Towel", "a dildo", etcetera. I'd love nameable items but we can't seem to get this, since one bad apple spoiled the bunch

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah this, some people couldn't take naming seriously and used shit like "Hot Towel", "a dildo", etcetera. I'd love nameable items but we can't seem to get this, since one bad apple spoiled the bunch
Hot towel isn't bad, just some of them were very bad

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Hot towel isn't bad, just some of them were very bad
Yeah, that was one of the less bad, but it's still not very... serious; not saying that it SHOULD be serious, but it does seem bad with "Hot Towel" and stuff like "Dawnseeker" next to each other.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Yeah, that was one of the less bad, but it's still not very... serious; not saying that it SHOULD be serious, but it does seem bad with "Hot Towel" and stuff like "Dawnseeker" next to each other.
It doesn't need to be serious at all, that was part of the fun. Just as long as it doesn't break any rules