• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestions to Better HTTP [In my Humble Opinion]

AlexDaParrot

Legacy Supporter 5
  • The ability to chat in Town Chat instead of having to type it each time you want to write a message.
  • The ability to create custom ranks within a town with specific permissions
  • The ability to apply regions as a town group; /region addgroup [Region Name] [TownName] and the ability to subdivide subregions by specific groups within the region [/region addgroupOwners [SubRegionName]
  • A use for the /town list nonmembers
  • The ability to check the last login time of a member of the town in the HTTP client
  • Colour coding for town titles
  • The ability to colour code the town chat
  • The ability to chat only with certain levels of the town [/tc [Owners] ; /tc [Veterans+] etc.
  • The ability to change a town name
These are just a few things that I have noticed may help the HTTP plugin function as a more all inclusive town plugin. I understand that the system has a few kinks currently, but I would love to see some of these features be added in later to help towns run more efficiently with less admin intervention.

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I highly support these ideas to be added on HTTP. Efficiency with administration for the town would make it simple to organise.

Personally, having custom ranks are quite innovative and very interesting to customize by the owners of a town.

The idea to have the ability to chat with certain levels of the town is quite great too. It's a great way to discuss certain things with a town council in-game, for example.

Liking this guy's suggestions. ^^

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
Bumping this neglected, yet quite effective suggestion thread. HTTP has been really weak at the moment.