• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestions by Me

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are some possible suggestions i thought of.

1) Sword enchants can be put on Axe. It seems rather strange that the dreadknight is melee based and is suppose to use a axe. All the axe enchants are PvE and of little use to a front line fighter. I can understand PvE enchants on a support ranged but odd on melee fighter.
... (A) if the enchant change is not done, then you could alter the dreadknight to use a battle axe and have the sword enchants for it. I believe i saw a build for one being...
M_M
MWM
_W_

2) A priest can Bless Zombie meat and make it 1/2 heart heal without being sickened. I thought it might be a fun little trick of the priest.

3) Compass point to your bed. Beds are currently useless. You would bind yourself to the bed (no you dont spawn there) and now your compass will point toward it.

Love your server and just trying to do my part,
-moorcaste

As much as these are useful, they're too small. I mean yeah, sometimes people lose there beds - Where they thought they would spawn - but dreadknights do not need any more power than they already have, those guys are the pure definition of tanks and it would be ridiculous if they got SharpnessIII with Fire aspect.. Blessing zombie meat is a pretty neat idea it's pretty useful too, like maybe instead of "Blessing" it you would turn it into a piece of pork or steak.

Anyways, back to the whole bed deal. It's not so much encouraged, but you are allowed to use the minimap mod which will help you significantly, not to mention I think compasses already do point to beds..

Thank you for these suggestions.

Moorcaste

Legacy Supporter 3
i like the clarification of the zombie meat turning into pork or steak.

I only had the bed idea because i was unaware that they allowed minimap mods. Which ones are allowed or which do you suggest.

thx