• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion.

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blake

Wood
I think mayors-kings should all get unlimited chest locks. It's impossible to run a town without unlimited locks.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah its ridiculous to allow stealing in towns and then limit the amount of chests a mayor/king can lock.

Blake

Wood
Nope. It's kinda stupid... I ran a city with 44 citizens which all had like 5+ chest that starts to add up... Now I started a new city.

Yes what aesi said. You allow stealing in a town then limit the amount of locks?

Like Blake said, it's hard to run a moderate/big town when you have a limited amount of locks and people with up to five chests. We also have two towns now because of the older town next to ours that needed the land our town was on, and you can't delete locks so it's kind of stupid.

I think the whole point behind this is because too many LWC's actually lags up the server.

Also you posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

Skaduush

Dragon Warrior
Legacy Supporter 9
SupaSkwirrel said:
I think the whole point behind this is because too many LWC's actually lags up the server.

Also you posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

This is the exact point of limiting LWC's for everyone. It's lagging the server and causing errors with the LWC plug-in... I'm sure you all would much rather have a set number or limit on locks... vs one day at random all your locks start breaking and people can take your stuff? Learn to organize better and be more efficient with your chests and you will be fine

Capn_Danger

Legacy Supporter 5
Folks, here's your solution. Region off a room full of chests for one person and just LWC the door. One region, one LWC, dozens of chests, BAM.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
Capn_Danger said:
Folks, here's your solution. Region off a room full of chests for one person and just LWC the door. One region, one LWC, dozens of chests, BAM.

Silly goose, that requires trusting people on the internet! I can see that working for only a community vault.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're making accommodations - I believe I've found a way to speed up the database. We'll have to convert it to mysql.

Less loaded polls and moronic statements though.