• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Suggestion] Titles Galore!

What do think.

• No extra titles are needed at the moment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad idea

• Awful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I think the title archmage would be better than magical. However how can you not want the magical title? :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I like the town titles, but what if managers of a town had ex. [M.Camelot], veterans had [V.Camelot] and normal citizens had [Camelot] (Note that Camelot is just an example] The owner would have [Mayor] of course.
That would give town ranks more of a purpose.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
For the creat 30 bounties title, it should only count if the bounties are claimed. Otherwise we will see everyone just placing bounties and removing them so they can get the title.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Grid_Diamond_Pickaxe.png
[Baron/Baroness],[Duke/Duchess],[Lord/Lady],[Viceroy/Vicereine]: The owner of a town based on the town size.

Maybe have the Mayor titles be like this? Just my thoughts.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
It might get boring to see the same titles coming up over and over, so, I have created some titles that if possible to code/create I feel would be a good addition to the server. I have three suggested names by each achievement that gives you said title, but if you want to suggest something else please do so. These are just some of my ideas. Keep in mind this is not a demand but an idea, but all kind of feedback is welcome.

Without further stalling, lets begin:​
Grid_Bottle_o%27_Enchanting.png
=-=-=-Titles earned through leveling-=-=-=
Grid_Bottle_o%27_Enchanting.png

Grid_Enchanted_Book.png
[Skilled],[Novice],[Learner]:Master all Herocraft beginning paths. Ex)Healer, Warrior, Rogue, Caster.

Grid_Iron_Chestplate.png
[Guardian],[Noble],[Knight]:Master all Herocraft warrior specs. Ex)DreadKnight, Dragoon, Paladin, Samurai.

Grid_Iron_Hoe.png
[Magical],[Magician],[Warlock]:Master all Herocraft caster specs. Ex)Wizard, Pyromancer, Necromancer, Beguiler.
Grid_Golden_Apple.png
[Medic],[Shaman],[Doctor]:Master all Herocraft healer specs. Ex)Disciple, Bloodmage, Mystic, Cleric.
Grid_Iron_Sword.png
[Mystery],[Deadly],[Shadow]:Master all Herocraft rogue specs. Ex)Ninja, Bard, Ranger, Runeblade.
Grid_Iron_Bars.png
Grid_Iron_Bars.png
-=-=-=Difficult leveling=-=-=-
Grid_Iron_Bars.png
Grid_Iron_Bars.png
Grid_Anvil.png
[Employed],[Grand],[Learned]: Master all Herocraft professions. Ex) Enchanter, Scribe, Miner, Farmer, Alchemist, Engineer, Smith, Mason, Merchant

-=-=-=Ridiculous leveling=-=-=-
Grid_Dragon_Egg.png
[God],[Almighty],[Jr.Zo]:Master all Herocraft starting paths, Specs, and professions. Ex) Everything expect LostSoul(Sorry Angyles)

Grid_Skeleton_Skull.png
-=-=-=Bounty related titles=-=-=-
Grid_Skeleton_Skull.png
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
Edit related to bounty creation because of Haxnn
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
Grid_Wither_Skeleton_Skull.png
[Hunter],[Mercenary],[Hired]: Collect/Complete 25 bounties
Grid_Zombie_Head.png
[Hunted],[Hit],[Problem]: Be the victim of a bounty related kill 20 times
Grid_Head.png
[Capone],[Boss],[Don]: Create 30 bounties(Only applies if those bounties are done)
Grid_Cobblestone_Wall.png
-=-=-=Town related=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
Edited. Thank Eldrylars for these suggesions​
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
Grid_Diamond_Pickaxe.png
[Mayor],[Count/ Countess ],[Duke /Duchess ],[Viceroy/Vicereine ]: The owner of a town based on the town size
Grid_Diamond_Pickaxe.png
[TownName]: The Citizen of a town gets the towns name as a title. Proudly show your township
Grid_Chest.png
-=-=-=Title Related Titles=-=-=-
Grid_Chest.png
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
Original idea and inspiration from agentjwall
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-​
Grid_Chest.png
[Collector],[Hoarder],[PackRat]:Collect 20 titles
Grid_Chest.png
Grid_Chest.png
[Excessive],[Lifeless],[Magpie]:Collect all titles listed here. Ex)All but staff titles
Grid_Chest.png
Grid_Chest.png
Grid_Chest.png
[GodFather],[Fedora],[Master]:Collect all bounty related titles
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
These titles could also be good for those who don't have money/means to donate to the server and would like a cool title that isn't average.​

That's all I got. Thanks for reading and remember feedback is appreciated no matter how bad or good you thought this was.​
Thanks,
Light
Edit-
Tweaked some things.
Fuck yes. all of them.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
[God],[Almighty],[Jr.Zo]:Master all Herocraft starting paths, Specs, and professions. Ex) Everything expect LostSoul(Sorry Angyles)

I would get that title :D I WANTS IT